+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Express & Star Wolves page comments!

The Express & Star Wolves page comments!

On the E&S Wolves web page there is a section after the reports where fans can put their comments on the lead stories. Has anyone else on here ever been desperate enough to read through some of this stuff? Jeez it's depressing reading! I thought I'd take a look tonight to read the thoughts regarding the takeover. I also read the reports and the comments from the earlier piece suggesting this deal was going to happen. It is probably the most negative stuff I've ever read on any Wolves sites!

Plates, I read those comments on a regular basis purely for the entertainment value. There are certainly some odd bods among the posters. And your right for some reason their is a lot of negativity floating about.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Plates, I read those comments on a regular basis purely for the entertainment value. There are certainly some odd bods among the posters. And your right for some reason their is a lot of negativity floating about.
    Yes we have always had the whingers I'm afraid. They tend to sit in the Billy 'Quiet' Stand where they can be heard and not challenged. That's why they tend to stay away from the noisy South Bank who to their credit keep on singing even when we are playing awful-like alot of games last season.
    And yes the whingers love to post their negative posts on the Express and Star's comments blog for anonymity.
    Last edited by kensleftfoot; 24-07-2016 at 06:25 PM.

Months before the takeover the 'doom mongers' were in full voice blaming everyone and everything for a poor season. Even the tea lady and the car park attendants were not adverse to some flack. There is even a 'dip stick' from the Albion, who obviously doesn't work, judging by the amount of time he finds to peruse the crap that is written, and make derogatory comments.

We have had the takeover that they clamoured for, Mr Morgan is no more, Mr Moxey is going, but are they happy? Are they hell as like. They are still full of doom and gloom, however, as yet the tea lady has avoided any flack! As I posted on another topic, some would not be happy is we were twenty points clear at the top of the Prem.

Oh dear! It's gone into meltdown over Zenga's appointment Lol

It's good fun reading it though. Some people even use the correct grammar and spelling!

Quote Originally Posted by icart View Post
    It's good fun reading it though. Some people even use the correct grammar and spelling!
    Love it Ian. Shame there is no 'like it' button!

Haven't commented or visited wolves mad for a while, but recent activity has prompted me to read various blogs and boards including the comments in the E&S. To me most of the posts appear to knock the paper and its 'amateur reporting' they even have token baggies to wind up the posters.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)