+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: toon news

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Lascelles didn't wanna come here? I don't remember him saying that.

I think he's an exciting choice. It's the beginning of something new and it's nice not to have 34-year old as a captain. Hopefully we'll progress with Lascelles as captain and maybe he'll even consider staying if (or when) the ''bigger'' teams come calling. I still hope his primary partner will be Mbemba.
    I do, this was a pushed through move which he didnt really have a say in.. and he was quiet to start, but shortly after that he settled.

Toon Parasite Leaves The Club!

Newcastle winger Florian Thauvin is heading back to Marseille on a season-long loan deal. - External Link

Krul Still No 1

Although some reports suggest Tim Krul will leave Newcastle when he regains full fitness, he has been given the No 1 shirt for the coming season. - External Link

Mystery Club(s) Try To Sign Perez

Newcastle have rejected two bids for their stiker Ayoze Perez this year, according to manager Rafael Benitez. - External Link

Newcastle winger Florian Thauvin is heading back to Marseille on a season-long loan deal. - External Link

Krul Still No 1

Although some reports suggest Tim Krul will leave Newcastle when he regains full fitness, he has been given the No 1 shirt for the coming season. - External Link

Newcastle have rejected two bids for their stiker Ayoze Perez this year, according to manager Rafael Benitez. - External Link

is he a championship winning captain material

this is why i think it wont be the cake walk we predict

he aint in the same league as barton nolan etc as either a player or a leader

i just hope the pressure of being captain and main cb aint to much for such a young inexperianced lad

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    is he a championship winning captain material

this is why i think it wont be the cake walk we predict

he aint in the same league as barton nolan etc as either a player or a leader

i just hope the pressure of being captain and main cb aint to much for such a young inexperianced lad
    He wanted it.. which is important.. with Hanley another vocal player next to him he should be ok.

Hull Hero Signs For Toon!

Newcastle have announced the signing of midfielder Mohamed Diame from Hull. - External Link

Top Earners Go At St James' Park!

Newcastle United Transfers - Summer 2016. Top earners go - with Ayoze Perez, Moussa Sissoko, Daryl Janmaat, Cheick Tiote and Tim Krul ready to follow? - External Link

Newcastle's New No 9

He follows on from Jackie Milburn, Supermac and Alan Shearer ... but is Dwight Gayle worth of the shirt? - External Link

Madrid Deal Was Always A Load Of Balls!

Real Madrid have ended their interest in Newcastle United midfielder Moussa Sissoko, according to Spanish newspaper Marca. - External Link

More power to him I say, maybe we wouldn't have been relegated if we'd had more players with his attitude in the team.

Krul Still No 1

Krul Still No 1

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast