+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: toon news

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Lascelles didn't wanna come here? I don't remember him saying that.

I think he's an exciting choice. It's the beginning of something new and it's nice not to have 34-year old as a captain. Hopefully we'll progress with Lascelles as captain and maybe he'll even consider staying if (or when) the ''bigger'' teams come calling. I still hope his primary partner will be Mbemba.
    I do, this was a pushed through move which he didnt really have a say in.. and he was quiet to start, but shortly after that he settled.

Toon Parasite Leaves The Club!

Newcastle winger Florian Thauvin is heading back to Marseille on a season-long loan deal. - External Link

Krul Still No 1

Although some reports suggest Tim Krul will leave Newcastle when he regains full fitness, he has been given the No 1 shirt for the coming season. - External Link

Mystery Club(s) Try To Sign Perez

Newcastle have rejected two bids for their stiker Ayoze Perez this year, according to manager Rafael Benitez. - External Link

Toon Parasite Leaves The Club!

Newcastle winger Florian Thauvin is heading back to Marseille on a season-long loan deal. - External Link

Krul Still No 1

Although some reports suggest Tim Krul will leave Newcastle when he regains full fitness, he has been given the No 1 shirt for the coming season. - External Link

Mystery Club(s) Try To Sign Perez

Newcastle have rejected two bids for their stiker Ayoze Perez this year, according to manager Rafael Benitez. - External Link

is he a championship winning captain material

this is why i think it wont be the cake walk we predict

he aint in the same league as barton nolan etc as either a player or a leader

i just hope the pressure of being captain and main cb aint to much for such a young inexperianced lad

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    is he a championship winning captain material

this is why i think it wont be the cake walk we predict

he aint in the same league as barton nolan etc as either a player or a leader

i just hope the pressure of being captain and main cb aint to much for such a young inexperianced lad
    He wanted it.. which is important.. with Hanley another vocal player next to him he should be ok.

Hull Hero Signs For Toon!

Newcastle have announced the signing of midfielder Mohamed Diame from Hull. - External Link

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)