+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T You'll never convince me man has landed on the moon….

O/T You'll never convince me man has landed on the moon….

https://youtu.be/H8ZzFemBUJQ

There is overwhelming evidence that shows why they didn't land on the moon….

Why has no other country…Russia…China…India ever attempted it?

Actually, there is overwhelming evidence that there WAS a moon landing organised by the USA.... Russia was beaten to that target, so dropped out of the "space race" to concentrate more on military and commercial aspects of space exploration.... and so did the USA later . It was all a very costly excercise - China and India didn't have the technological expertise, or the funding to compete..
    ... er, case closed?

Blimey Brin, I didn't have you down as a conspiracist. You'll be starting all the 9/11 conspiracy nutcases off next. Thank goodness Exeter has disappeared up his own 'arris or all hell would be let loose on here ;-)

Brin - when you are next over here take a trip to Kennedy Space Center. If it all was a 'hoax' then they spent some significant money and engineering effort in creating it. Just looking at the sheer scale of the Saturn V rockets (I think) that were used to launch the Apollo missions and were seen by thousands leaving earth it's not hard to understand why others weren't in the game.

If you believe, they put a man on the moon, man on the moon....
    and if you believe, theres nothing up their sleeve...

ha thats what youre singing to yourself today once youve read it...

Pretty conclusive Tony.

And here lies the crux of the problem.

Some people lack critical thinking skills which is why they are susceptible to and believe these sorts of widely discredited conspiracies.

The worst part is they also have the mindset that they "can never be persuaded". What a tragic cocktail of ignorance.

Be careful out there, if anyone tries to sell you homeopathy please stay well away! On another note, I have some magic beans for sale if you're interested?

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    And here lies the crux of the problem.

Some people lack critical thinking skills which is why they are susceptible to and believe these sorts of widely discredited conspiracies.

The worst part is they also have the mindset that they "can never be persuaded". What a tragic cocktail of ignorance.

Be careful out there, if anyone tries to sell you homeopathy please stay well away! On another note, I have some magic beans for sale if you're interested?
    Can they take me to the giant so I can find a gold egg....

Come on then smart arse convince to me with pure evidence that they actually really 'did' go to the moon...,

Tic tic tic toc ...

Can't say for sure not being there but much of the 'evidence' against in that video can be discounted by any amateur photographer.

Light reflection, dodging and burning prints, the relationship between shadow and highlights on film as opposed to the naked eye.
    Why were there so many good photos? Can't say without knowing the number of bad ones. Typically, if I shoot 1000 photos, 100 will make editing, 10 will make my portfolio 3 to 5 will make my sales website. So, checking my portfolio you would think I'm brilliant without seeing the rejects.

Lots of conspiracy theorists such as Bart Sibrel are driven by religious ideology so that speaks volumes to me.

Even seen one guy basing 'evidence' on the fact that astronauts running on the moon look like they are running on Earth if you speed up the footage, what else would you expect.

In the film Independence Day, the alien spacecraft flies over the moon and the flag and footprints are clearly visible.

I missed the playoff final against Dagenham and Redbridge and apart from some obviously fake footage nobody has yet convinced me we lost.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast