+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McFadden assistant manager

McFadden assistant manager

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2016/0...stant-manager/

I love the guy but ffs...still, it's McGhee's gamble. If it works out, he looks pretty damn good but even so, I find it hard not to think this the half-price version of the cheap solution.

Another money saving excersise by the club. Thats the kind of thing we are going to have to get used to being self funded. Hope it works out all the same.

I am not surprised at us trying to save money, but I would have thought that Craigan, Leitch or even Lasley, would have been ahead of Faddy. I was not aware he was even interested in management. Good luck to him

Quote Originally Posted by bheron View Post
    I am not surprised at us trying to save money, but I would have thought that Craigan, Leitch or even Lasley, would have been ahead of Faddy. I was not aware he was even interested in management. Good luck to him
    I would guess Craigan has a lucrative career combining his media work whilst retaining interest in football with u20’s and working out very well. Unless Lasley retired from football he would always be an outsider .. perhaps his time later (?) Leitch had his chance and no thanks … this is NOT Back to the Future.
    I have no idea if a cost saving option but hey let the miseries have their day as all speculation.
    Personally pleased McFadden offered/accepted the position as think has much to offer those present/coming to Fir Park. Potentially we could have a core coaching staff comprising ex-players who during their playing career highly regarded.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)