+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ground Safety

And you still won't get promoted!

Tata...

Wasn't it chris martin who pushed that deal through for you?the same as the just eat deal?he likes to eat and has a spare tyre.

The takeover is going through and it will be down to the Greek to sort things out with his men already being behind the scenes.fawaz isn't making the signings nor is he in charge of employing or firing people,why would you let him be in charge of this if you was about to buy 80% of the club?
    You see on twitter people moaning about fawaz signing these players yet there is a dof who sorts this so again it's got f all to do with him.

Gas. Your right about away fans seems silly throwing money way I might be wrong but didn't the dwarf have something to do with it saying it gives the away team an advantage the more fans they have Maybe I've been dreaming 😆

No idea, but if i was in charge of "the business" i'd be doing as much as possible to increase turnover when it's money just sitting there to be had.

Typical Forest...

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    We don't have that trouble with our 24,000 season ticket holders, we've also just expanded an existing partnership with Avon tyres which will bring even more revenue, oh can someone tell Andy Reid we want our spare tyre back, we all know it's under his shirt......he's not fooling anyone pretending he's fat!
    And yet your match day revenue has been less than ours. Sadly for you free and cheap tickets come at a price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12