+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling all old time posters

It begs the question as to how much local control 'Jim' has over the design of the site.

None I expect,but surely could enquire with the techo's as to why we are short a button........if indeed this is the case.I am taking Lassies word for it here...maybe he could send us a screen shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoular1 View Post
    None I expect,but surely could enquire with the techo's as to why we are short a button........if indeed this is the case.I am taking Lassies word for it here...maybe he could send us a screen shot.
    Selfie on it's way - I'm still that handsome, wavy-haired moosh you once knew - a little more lined, maybe, but in a distinguished sort of way.

Tell youse all another wrinkle we've got on CCMB - when you input the Search Box, you only get results from CCMB. On yer, you get posts from all the sites on FM.

Understandable, I guess, as the results page would not exactly be highly populated.......

I blame Jim again....

Another oddity.......

To return to threads homepage, click on talk@frattonfaithful.
    The quick navigation menu at bottom of page reads same but can you access a quick link to threads homepage? Can you buggery!

This site is very badly laid out. Poor at best!

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist View Post
    It begs the question as to how much local control 'Jim' has over the design of the site.
    Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

The backoffice and front page will be next to get makeovers I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero.
    The backoffice and front page will be next to get makeovers I believe.
    Hi Jim!

When the Cardiff forum had its makeover, your oppo gave the impression that he could alter some of the settings and did so after listening to what posters had to say. Is this also the case with the Pompey forum?

Who the hell designs this ****? They obviously don't actually use a site before they release it!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)