+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL fantasy league

Quote Originally Posted by InLudoVeritas View Post
    Cheers

I'll be in for both, hae another go at dethroning you in the Pick'em

Seem to mind that the main problem with the Survivor last year was that we were all absolutely terrible at it
    Aye, there seemed to be a new pool starting every couple of weeks!
    I've been in pools that routinely go to like week 12 or thereabouts (never me mind).

Anyhoo, I've started a pick em -
    AbMadonfire
    Password: dons1903

I've invited abody that's signed up for the fantasy, pass on to as many as possible.

The survivor pool is the exact same details
    AbMadonfire
    Password: dons1903

Again, the mair the merrier.

Also, Tony Romo has a broken bone in his back and is done until mid-season at the earliest.

Torn here, I detest the guy, though wouldnae wish him injured and love beating the smug-couponed t0sser.
    But, even with their O-Line, this surely makes Dallas irrelevant as regards the NFC east.

They've got a rookie whose name escapes me tearing it up pre-season, but there's nae film on him yet, different gig come week 1.

I'm in. First time in this year. I assume first timers get first pick

Just back from the NFL thingimob - decent it was, place was rammed, really surprised at the numbers

Few highlights
    1/ If sky get greg jennings on a quite a bit, fans will love him, funny, smart and unfiltered.
    Absolutely destroyed Tannehill (sorry fins fans), said he was basically a pampered baby and a great athlete playing qb as opposed to a great qb.
    2/ Scott Hansen joined live from the redzone studio for a behind the scenes and a chat - didn't go for an on air p1ss all last year, which is impressive if u ask me.
    3/ The panel struggled with the language barrier for fan questions, to be fair there were a few from strong accented West Coasters.
    4/ They had a pre recorded bit from Gano cos of his Scottish connections, asked him what his football was he said and I quote "the Rangers" which unfortunately illicited boos and cheers in equal measure, but to give him credit he was factually correct with the name.
    5/ The comedy highlight of the evening was a ball catching contest with an incredibly unathletic, uncoordinated vikings who made an utter t1t of himself. Then moaned about his prize for taking part.

Bump.
    Still need a couple for the fantasy league?

Tempted but I dinna hae a clue about players. Is Thurman Thomas still on the go? What happens in a live draft?

Fk it, I'm in - Star Spangled Bangers.

We have 9 so we need at least one more by Monday for the draft to go, anyone?

Bump.
    Draft's the morra at 8 and we need one more to get to 10.

Dan'll need to reset it also as it's set up for 20.

Well, unless we get a 10th man and Dan restructures the league in the next 90 minutes we ain't drafting tonight

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast