+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcohol to be banned in airports

This forum has moved on since the days of huns invading every thread with their agendas, shame the fat natzi hasn't moved on. dr gay is a schoolkid so allowances can be made

Trolldice doesn't even realise when posters are taking the p1ss out of it, he uses 'gay' that much that when it is fired back at him he misses the dig, what a thick kunt

The fat natsi is desperate to convince herself I live in England to justify her desperate gay stalking on a forum for scottish football fans. I couldn't ever imagine going onto a nigel forum and gay stalking an Oldham fan. Then again, I'm not gay nor needing something to report back to danny's forum like the Rochdale Groomer

Campdice reverting back to laughing a child abuse, is he an abuser or the abused, he brings the subject up way to much not to have some involvement

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Because nigel can't behave. Is this the Better Together they were talking about
    Let me have one last laugh at this disaster before I get banned

Friday night, her team are playing in the Highlands, yet the immigrant-hating natzi phukkwit known as The Rochdale Groomer is bumping a months-old thread which only a schoolkid has posted on, words can't describe how sick this nigel is. Then again, scrote and AJ are pulling its strings.

On ignore, as always.

I wonder if mhisty/timmydice has recovered from its gay meltdown yet, hilarious stuff

Is the fat immigrant-hating scum healed enough after her meltdown to start acting the hard woman again, the natsi scum who hits the grass button when things get too tough for it

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Is the fat immigrant-hating scum healed enough after her meltdown to start acting the hard woman again, the natsi scum who hits the grass button when things get too tough for it
    Thanks for the bump, mhisty

The fat grass had an epic meltdoon, the immigrant-hating scum now back to her scumbag behaviour after a wee tummy tickle fae huns elsewhere, what a glorious human toilet it is

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)