+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Right Back on trial

Now,now kempo dont be so cynical.

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Now,now kempo dont be so cynical.
    H, how can you accuse Kempo of cynicism? He's growing on me as he is not afraid to stick his head above the parapet. I think he also realises a message board needs a bit more that "UTM" to be interesting.

I think people need to realise everyone here wants Rotherham United to be the best club it can be and as such everyone has a right to an opinion on how things need to be improved. It's not bad mouthing or moaning it's criticism, without which we can not evolve and we will evolve because we are the club that will outshine every other club.
    Just look at what we have done so far we moved out of that **** hole of booths ( yes I said it ) and moved to a new improved stadium that I could happily live there if I could. Not to mention we went from league 2 to championship with back to back promotions.
    The future looks bright with a new training complex coming and a upgrade on our new stadium in the works.

We are the future
    We are the millers

Agree if we didn't have different opinions pointless having a message board, as long as it doesn't get personal.

Nobody will change my mind. Tony Stewart easily the best chairman we've had in my 51yrs watching us. Boothy 2nd.

This right back, if we're thinking about signing him will have a full medical. He problems could be behind him. Could be another Gerry Forrest. There'll never be another Gerald but play like him. Glass half full me when it comes to Rotherham United FC.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Agree if we didn't have different opinions pointless having a message board, as long as it doesn't get personal.

Nobody will change my mind. Tony Stewart easily the best chairman we've had in my 51yrs watching us. Boothy 2nd.

This right back, if we're thinking about signing him will have a full medical. He problems could be behind him. Could be another Gerry Forrest. There'll never be another Gerald but play like him. Glass half full me when it comes to Rotherham United FC.
    Get down the off-licence so you can have a full glass��

think i posted about this kid 2 season ago. would be great addition if he can keep fit.

worth a watch.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnbqIZfU-y4

Any further news on this anyone ?

No, seems to have disappeared, maybe we locked him in one of the empty units

Striker flying in tomorrow apparently and If we sign Taylor there's a big fee (keep fans happy with that )

any further info on striker Millertop ? Is the Sweedish bloke ?

Quote Originally Posted by FrickleyAway View Post
    any further info on striker Millertop ? Is the Sweedish bloke ?
    Yes suppose to be the Swedish player Nyman (Barnsley are waiting to hijack the plane )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast