+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Thousands of YES

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Told him he was talking boIIocks - that his assertion that Everton were the Protestant club (which was why he, as a descendant of a Belfast bigot, supported them) and Liverpool were the "Kattlik" club was a load of sheidt.
    As I said, I prefer not to engage such people in long protracted conversations. Stupidity annoys me and bigots are monumentally stupid.

Jack, I'm struggling to believe your story. Anyone from Liverpool will know that Everton are the traditional catholic team. A scouser saying he supports Everton because they are Protestant is absurd.

You talk absolute crap about the so called murder at Ibrox...total rubbish

You live in England and have no idea what you're spouting about SNP.

You're a mess sunshine, sorry yourself out.

stroker will be away to enjoy a gnaw on some scooby snax from his owners now

wangeroverfrombelfast adds some balance

Quote Originally Posted by neilo View Post
    Name:  13697003_704152439723050_2103949855043867668_n.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  73.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by neilo View Post
    Jack, I'm struggling to believe your story. Anyone from Liverpool will know that Everton are the traditional catholic team. A scouser saying he supports Everton because they are Protestant is absurd.

You talk absolute crap about the so called murder at Ibrox...total rubbish

You live in England and have no idea what you're spouting about SNP.

You're a mess sunshine, sorry yourself out.
    You're struggling to believe my story...

Unfortunately that fact that you have written this pish disqualifies you from commenting on anything I write since it is utter baws.
    If I say that is what Brian said, then that is what he said - and it is something he repeats often. Without getting a video recording of him repeating his ridiculous assertions, there is no proof, so the point is moot. As it is, given his alleged background, I thought it was perfectly reasonable that he should have such a tenuous grasp on reality...

As for the murder at Ibrox - what exactly is it I have said that you have a problem with? I think I managed to write two lines about it - one being the victims name and one being a comment on what his mother said...

I would absolutely LOVE it if you could reiterate ONE thing I have said that the SNP do. I haven't said they have done, or have not done, ANYTHING.

It would seem that this lack of a grip on reality you are exhibiting here is typical of your class.
    You call a person a liar without a shred of proof, then attack them for statements they have plainly not made.
    This board has a search facility - I would suggest you use it before you make any more of an erse out of yourself.
    The only 'mess' here, it would appear, is you.

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    The contradictions in the above only highlight what an utter weapon you are, you splutter on about no one giving a fk, yet your story is continually growing, much like your nose, so by your actions you are giving a fk to come back with a slightly different, longer explanation than the original "I tried to put him right", which lets be honest, was you trying to make out Everton were in fact the catholic team and not the proddy team as this supposed work colleague of yours was trying to claim. They are neither, you have been sussed for being full of shyte and now you have a crazed stalker and fan of republican terrorism going in to bat for you, in the morbidly obese shape of the freak.

Moral of the story, don't try to make out your an expert on something when its pretty obvious you are not. Ringpiece.
    I never said Everton were a Catholic team, nor did I say Liverpool were a Protestant team. I simply said his assertions were wrong and that there was no religious divide between the football teams. You seem to be struggling with the concept of triviality here. No-one gives a fk - much like the majority of your contributions to this board which appear to be nothing more than desperate abuse to two posters in particular just because they make you look foolish at every turn.
    Perhaps you should refrain from trying to win an unwinnable argument - you weren't there - you don't know the man - the only evidence you have is what I have written, and yet you have invented some fantasy scenario out of the whole thing. Have you any idea how fkn ridiculous you are making yourself here?
    Brian said a, I said b.
    End of fkn story. I'm struggling here with what sort of complete cretin uses this as a basis for some huge fkn drama - what is it with you peepil - are you all this fkn stupid???

You have made a complete fud of yourself here. What an embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    Pack it in Freak, you are making the human race look backwards, you said that I claimed he put the guy right, I never, I claimed, and proved that he didn't, now if that is hurting your tiny mind perhaps you should deactivate your account then set fire to yourself.
    'proved' fk me - this tool thinks an hour-long lecture on the origins of the football clubs of the North west of England, including names, religious affiliations and ***ual orientation of their founders, is an appropriate response to some shop-floor loudmouth, rather than "Fk off Brian. Neither Everton nor Liverpool have any religious connections"

Fkn bore...

The whole business of trying to use Brexit as a lever for another indyref is a red herring, and is clearly disingenuous.
    Hopefully no one will fall for this nonsense.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)