+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: position predictions

position predictions

Where will we finish this season?
    In my opinion we will be in massive relegation battle
    anybody who thinks we will be challenging for a play off place or for that matter bettering last seasons lofty 15th place needs to give their heads a wobble.
    Safety just with quite a few moments dipping in the relegation area
    21st place

I love your optomism..!

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Where will we finish this season?
    In my opinion we will be in massive relegation battle
    anybody who thinks we will be challenging for a play off place or for that matter bettering last seasons lofty 15th place needs to give their heads a wobble.
    Safety just with quite a few moments dipping in the relegation area
    21st place
    I think there probably is a struggle ahead, Robin, but the performance of the youngsters yesterday suggests some of them will cope with a gradual introduction, which gives me a bit more hope.
    There are usually a couple of teams who get cut adrift by about March. Coyle's priority is to make sure we are not one of them. As for a prediction, well, there is no scientific way of doing it because we tend to focus on our own weaknesses without knowing much about other teams' struggles. For example, what about the teams who finished below us last season? I have no idea how their recruiting has gone.
    Purely as guesswork, I'll go for 17th.

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    I love your optomism..!
    TMS - what about Burnley? What's your honest appraisal/gut-feeling about your finishing-spot?

21st sounds about right to me.

I see that Sky Bet has us as fourth favourites for relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    TMS - what about Burnley? What's your honest appraisal/gut-feeling about your finishing-spot?
    Tough one Aucks.. Anywhere between 16th-20th is my guess.. A lot will depend on Gray getting to grips with the prem and the addition of a quality cm..
    Last edited by Turfmoorspirit; 01-08-2016 at 11:43 AM.

That's ok then, as only three get relegated 😉 Re: Aucks posting btw
    Last edited by Despair; 01-08-2016 at 12:55 PM.

16th position for me

Mid table mediocrity for the Rovers
    Massive relegation battle for the Clarets

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)