+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: stubbs on radio sheff

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-m View Post
    So what only people who can spell can voice an opinion and make a joke on getting a refund ?
    Look two posts above that one, to where you refer to wanting 'stubs' out before a ball has even been kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Look two posts above that one, to where you refer to wanting 'stubs' out before a ball has even been kicked.
    I was referring to that I don't think he wants to be at Rotherham I think he wants to be at the championship and At the moment I'm not happy with him. But things can change an I hope he changes my mind at least I'm not going on how we will be relegated like some people on here

To be fair to Stubbs, if he would have said that he has always admired Rotherham we would have all thought he was a lying ****. Now there's a swear word for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    To be fair to Stubbs, if he would have said that he has always admired Rotherham we would have all thought he was a lying ****. Now there's a swear word for you!
    True but he could have said something nice about the club , chairman, new stadium , he enjoys a Challange , the never give up attitude of the club,

To be fair he's already said that stuff in other interviews.

At the moment you're a bit like a dog sat growling at him and the thing that makes you bite him is that he hasn't thrown you a biscuit and tickled your belly.

Stubbs does well with us, another club higher than us come in for him, he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Stubbs does well with us, another club higher than us come in for him, he's gone.
    Pretty much

That's not too bad though because it means him doing well here first for at least 1 half seasons normally a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    That's not too bad though because it means him doing well here first for at least 1 half seasons normally a bit more.
    I just worry that he is underestimating this league
    I also worry he is useing RUFC as a trial run
    Not to mention his stubbornness on player prices

But he is a grate tactician when it comes to plays and he has a eye for talent

If he manages to get everyone he needs this will be the worst part of the season the rest will be a breeze

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234