+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just wondering. ..have we progressed?

Just wondering. ..have we progressed?

Just wondering what people think of continuity and improvement in the team is like..the wembley team would beat this one i reckon..if that was the case then, how have we progressed ?
    Last edited by CAMiller; 02-08-2016 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Dangling title

Very true we haven't progressed. All we seem to do is patch up the side to scrape by. No real investment since the Wembley win.

If you match up like for like players you would say today's team is better
    Colin Vs camp
    Tabs Vs Kelly ect.
    I would say from the old squad only tavs pringle agard and arni are better than we have in same positions today.

some (few) of the Wembley players might have done well staying with us but the Championship is harder this season so I'd say they would struggle and this team is a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    some (few) of the Wembley players might have done well staying with us but the Championship is harder this season so I'd say they would struggle and this team is a lot better
    We have a lot of good players however we still need more quality in the side I have no doubt he will be able to bring some in but a striker before Saturday.. Who knows

We do have a better goal keeper now...

Some individuals in the present set up are undoubtedly better but the team that won at Wembley was just that, a proper team.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Some individuals in the present set up are undoubtedly better but the team that won at Wembley was just that, a proper team.
    I agree they were a proper team for L1

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I agree they were a proper team for L1
    I just think the club should have tried harder to keep the majority of that team together and added a few quality (that word again!) players in a few positions.
    The majority of the Wembley team played in the first Championship game away at Derby and acquitted themselves well.
    I think that team got broken up too quickly.