+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Lewis

Back on topic. Hopefully he breaks the twenty mark. Its refreshing to nae sh@te it every time the balls in our defensive third

From watching the Dons since around 1996/97 (I'm a young un), I would say Joe is the best I've seen between the sticks for Aberdeen. As said before, a proper goalkeeper and even better than Ward.

Derek Rae just said that Lewis has been offered a new contract but remains to see if he signs it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Derek Rae just said that Lewis has been offered a new contract but remains to see if he signs it or not.
    Would you want to play in goal with those 'defenders' in front of you

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    I heard that but thought he was talking about Taylor..

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    I heard that but thought he was talking about Taylor..
    The one I heard him say that about was Taylor. Because I remember thinking at the time "oh f*ck,,,"

It would be good to get him signed up longer though. He's probably the one player we can't replace and I doubt we could sell him for a small fortune either.

Theres a poll on the Daily Ranger website asking if he is the best keeper in Scotland. Currently 55% think he is.

45% that voted are f*cking idiots.

Suprisingly low

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Theres a poll on the Daily Ranger website asking if he is the best keeper in Scotland. Currently 55% think he is.
    That's a huge amount considering most of the voters would have been tims and Huns.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast