shopify analytics
+ Visit Aberdeen FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50

Thread: Joe Lewis

  1. #1

    Joe Lewis

    We all know players have a peak in here so if you're reading this Joe , we don't blame you one bit for that goal tonight.

    The ball obviously took a massive bobble and no keeper could have done any better..

    Hopefully this doesn't affect your confidence min..


    I thought you were excellent again tonight so keep up the good work..



    Signed

    Therealsouthstander

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    20,537
    I blamed you to start with but my stream had gone funny. Once i had seen it slowed down its nothing to do with you. Was it a divit or an object

    Do me a favour and give Rooney and Taylor a good hard f@cking punch each

    Cheers Joe

  3. #3
    The voice of reason stander min.

    The phrase "bobble" is much overused.

    Nae in this case though.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I blamed you to start with but my stream had gone funny. Once i had seen it slowed down its nothing to do with you. Was it a divit or an object

    Do me a favour and give Rooney and Taylor a good hard f@cking punch each

    Cheers Joe
    What a dick you are not only Taylor getting it you are now onto Rooney. I'd love to give you a punch

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I blamed you to start with but my stream had gone funny. Once i had seen it slowed down its nothing to do with you. Was it a divit or an object

    Do me a favour and give Rooney and Taylor a good hard f@cking punch each

    Cheers Joe

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    20,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep On Fire View Post
    What a dick you are not only Taylor getting it you are now onto Rooney. I'd love to give you a punch
    Am i not allowed to.complain about player mistakes on a forum. Is that what you are saying

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Foggy Dump
    Posts
    2,534
    It's a Lewis thread.

    Outstanding tonight, commanding in the air, good shot stopper and good distribution throughout. That goal pretty much summed up the tie for us, just unbelievable we did not get through.

    Lewis will be a great signing for us.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    It's a Lewis thread.

    Outstanding tonight, commanding in the air, good shot stopper and good distribution throughout. That goal pretty much summed up the tie for us, just unbelievable we did not get through.

    Lewis will be a great signing for us.
    Agreed just like Rooney has been

  9. #9
    It looked like it hit an object such as a lighter, as opposed to a bobble.
    You saw big Joe pick something up & throw it away.
    Summer the night up.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Am i not allowed to.complain about player mistakes on a forum. Is that what you are saying
    Do what you like but your still a dick and the ignore button is on

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    It looked like it hit an object such as a lighter, as opposed to a bobble.
    You saw big Joe pick something up & throw it away.
    Summer the night up.
    It looked like yuri gueller was a Maribor fan.


    Never liked that smarmy spoon bending pervert!
    Last edited by Goalposter; 04-08-2016 at 08:53 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    20,537
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    It's a Lewis thread.

    Outstanding tonight, commanding in the air, good shot stopper and good distribution throughout. That goal pretty much summed up the tie for us, just unbelievable we did not get through.

    Lewis will be a great signing for us.

    I ken its a Lewis thread. Hence my tongue and cheek statement about him doing me a favour. Folk need to lighten here up for f@ck sake.


    Anyway im hoping you are correct. He was good tonight and ace v Ventspils away so good signs so far. The other bonus being that if he unfortunatley gets injured or banned he has an able deputy

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    It looked like it hit an object such as a lighter, as opposed to a bobble.
    You saw big Joe pick something up & throw it away.
    Summer the night up.
    Edit *summed*

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Fife
    Posts
    1,154
    Agree with OP, a cruel bounce, Joe had a good game.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Foggy Dump
    Posts
    2,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I ken its a Lewis thread. Hence my tongue and cheek statement about him doing me a favour. Folk need to lighten here up for f@ck sake.


    Anyway im hoping you are correct. He was good tonight and ace v Ventspils away so good signs so far. The other bonus being that if he unfortunatley gets injured or banned he has an able deputy
    No probs. We are all hurting. It's not like Sociedad or Almaty. This year we were by far the better side and a mixture of bad luck, bad refereeing and basic errors are out.

    I have no problem with fellow Dons fans feeling pi$$ed off tonight, I am.

  16. #16
    Fack it, sh1t happens. On another night he takes a touch first to control it then hoofs it but let face it, we were never going to win tonight. Rooney was always going to miss a pen at some stage in his AFC career, the ref, well, lets not even discuss him, then that piece of horrendous bad luck for Joe.

    Peace and love, Dandies.

  17. #17
    I hope our goalkeeping coach can incorporate some specialised training.

    A half dozen divots in the 6 yard box ..

  18. #18
    Looks solid. These things happen. Horrendously unlucky tonight but if we keep up that level of performance this year I'll be proud.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    This year we were by far the better side and a mixture of bad luck, bad refereeing and basic errors are out.

    .
    away legs are always hazardous . It was the ample opportunities we missed in the home tie that scuppereed us.

    in hindsight off course..

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    20,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    I hope our goalkeeping coach can incorporate some specialised training.

    A half dozen divots in the 6 yard box ..
    Or lighters. Thats what i thought lewis threw off the pitch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •