+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sectarian bigot yahoo exposed

Sectarian bigot yahoo exposed

Seeing we're all wanting threads fae FF have a gander at this one...........

http://forum.followfollow.com/showth...-(102-Viewing)

One by one the resolution 12 w@nkers to be exposed, magic.

Did rolf actually just refer to someone as a bigot?

Couldny mark this daft hun's neck with a blowtorch.

I made the mistake of looking at that - can't see anything except a load of thick huns frothing again because they've found someone else who can't stand their miserable little club....

Wee Jack is fine with sectarian bigotry as long as its directed one way.

Hopefully the yahoo in the link will lose everything he has whcih would only be right in modern sectrian free Scotland.

Wouldn't it?

Silly guy owning a business and coming out with that sort of views. Of course it would eventually come out.
    If you have a business don't advertise your political, religious or football views as you wil alienate a lot of clients

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Wee Jack is fine with sectarian bigotry as long as its directed one way.

Hopefully the yahoo in the link will lose everything he has whcih would only be right in modern sectrian free Scotland.

Wouldn't it?
    Christ knows - all I saw was him having a go at rangers which, to be fair, is okay with me since they are a repellent little organisation, run and funded by criminals with a bunch of morons for a support, yourself included.
    That said, if this person has expressed any religious bigotry, (you'll have to point me towards it since I found it difficult wading through the morass of hun pish) then he should be censured...

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Silly guy owning a business and coming out with that sort of views. Of course it would eventually come out.
    If you have a business don't advertise your political, religious or football views as you wil alienate a lot of clients
    You should have added "in Scotland" somewhere in there - it doesn't happen anywhere else in the civilised world...

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    You should have added "in Scotland" somewhere in there - it doesn't happen anywhere else in the civilised world...
    Yeah, if you lived in Liverpool and openly expressed your hatred of Liverpool FC and supported the svn newspaper no one would give a phuk would they?

PS, if you had taken the time to read the sectarian bigots rants captured from his twitter account then you wouldn't have another rip roaring c()nt of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Yeah, if you lived in Liverpool and openly expressed your hatred of Liverpool FC and supported the svn newspaper no one would give a phuk would they?

PS, if you had taken the time to read the sectarian bigots rants captured from his twitter account then you wouldn't have another rip roaring c()nt of yourself.
    Twitter? As I say, perhaps you could point me in the way of some of this, since all I saw was him having a go at rangers which, to be fair, is okay with me since they are a repellent little organisation, run and funded by criminals with a bunch of morons for a support, yourself included.
    That said, if this person has expressed any religious bigotry, (you'll have to point me towards it since I found it difficult wading through the morass of hun pish) then he should be censured...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)