+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 102 of 225 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2245

Thread: Todays Other Games, 2016/2017 Edition.

The second half was an improvement on the first, draw about right considering Leicester didn't test the injured Myhill enough.

Cannot wait for the comments from Baggie "couldn't agree more mick" Al.

How can you blame Pulis when Lai is licking his lips over crispy duck?
    Man Utd want ***y football but look at them!
    Look at Zlaten (sic) one chance and he scores! It's called investment!
    This is what happens when you shop at Aldi instead of Waitrose!
    Bournemouth!
    I know a Sunderland supporter!
    I went to Arsenal the other night!
    Bournemouth again!
    Defoe!

I'm not a stalker, seriously.

But you hear this crap so many times it kind of leaves a mental imprint in your brain.

Funny to see him so quiet now Pulis HAS brought the players he wanted....

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    Well, the unbelievable has happened. The US will not be going to the Workd Cup. Heading into the final qualifier, all the US had to do was get a draw or even if they lost, just needed one of Panama or Honduras not win.
    US lost 2-1 to Trinidad & Tobago, who were already eliminated and had nothing but pride to play for and featured a bunch of young players tonight. Embarrassing for us to miss because the format in CONCACAF almost guarantees that the US and Mexico go to every World Cup.
    Bad for the sport in this country, but congratulations to Panama for qualifying for their first World Cup. Honduras will play Australia in November for playoffs.
    Its not your countries main sport though is it Mich, so I doubt if its looked at as a disaster around the other world footy nations.
    I dont know much about Panama but I agree at least, well done to them for making their first ever world cup finals.
    And werent Australia rather lucky to have beat Syria over those 2-legs ?.

Stoke 2-0 down already at home to B'nmouth. Mark Hughes aint looking to good this season is he.

A goal of the season contender for Southampton's Boufal, see link below!

Click Here To See The Goal

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    A goal of the season contender for Southampton's Boufal, see link below!

Click Here To See The Goal
    Every time I have seen him he looked like he was going to do just that but didn't. He either got caught in possession or layed off a poor pass. He got it right today though, with knobs on!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Every time I have seen him he looked like he was going to do just that but didn't. He either got caught in possession or layed off a poor pass. He got it right today though, with knobs on!
    It's a goal he and a few of us won't forget in a hurry!

Yes it does have added significance, no doubt.

They are all coming out the woodwork now.

PULIS OUT!!!!!

Where is baggie "it's called investment" Al these days, he's gone rather quiet....

Terrific stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post

They are all coming out the woodwork now.

PULIS OUT!!!!!

Where is baggie "it's called investment" Al these days, he's gone rather quiet....

Terrific stuff.
    He only posts when they win or if he's sat in the Arsenal end watching albion, he can then give his fellow supporters an in depth revue of the game.

Page 102 of 225 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)