+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 173 of 225 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2245

Thread: Todays Other Games, 2016/2017 Edition.

Januzaj gives Belgium the lead, Pickford wasn't keeping that one out. Pickford has been the busier of the two keepers so far.

England should be level, Rashford draws the save from Courtois, but i feel Rashford has to do better with it.

Looks like a massive carve up so far to me hope Southgate has got this right or he will have to wear a brown paper bag on his head for all time! Columbia in the round of 16? good luck with that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Looks like a massive carve up so far to me hope Southgate has got this right or he will have to wear a brown paper bag on his head for all time! Columbia in the round of 16? good luck with that one!
    It could definately backfire on Southgate and England. I would've preferred England to face Japan, but now it's Colombia next Tuesday.

While Colombia are the tougher Round of 16 opponent between them and Japan, the road to the Finals is much easier on England’s side of the bracket. To get the Final, England will have to beat Colombia, one of Sweden or Switzerland and then one of Spain, Russia, Croatia or Denmark. Belgium will have to beat Japan, then probably Brazil, then probably France or Argentina.

If England can beat Colombia, I see a spot in the semifinals for them.

France-Argentina on. Really pulling for Argentina. I need Messi to win a World Cup because he’s a better person Maradona and Argentina fans will never love Messi as much unless he gets a World Cup or Copa America

France awarded penalty after Argentina turn the ball over. Mbappe takes it all the way to the other box, where he’s fouled by Rojo. Greizmann calmly slots it home.

1-0 France. Argentina in a lot of trouble.

Rojo can have no complaints about the penalty award, Mbappe had pace to burn and then some. Keeper made it easy for Greizmann to score from the spot.

No idea what Argentina’s offensive gameplan is. They’re overloading the flanks, but nobody to pass it or cross it to in the middle. Doesn’t seem to be a much of a function of the France defense than it does Argentina not knowing what they’re doing.

A quality first time ball from Pogba to pick out Mbappe, the youngster wins the free-kick, his pace is causing no end of problems already in this game.

Page 173 of 225 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)