+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 225 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays Other Games, 2016/2017 Edition.

Welcome to the championship Aston Villa, mistakes are part and parcel of every league, Forestieri accepted the gift to him from Villa's keeper Gollini.

Villa will be annoyed not to go away with a point. If they'd done their homework they'd have known they sit back all game and hit on the break. Said to the missus they'd win 1-0 during all Villas huff and puff. Wednesday can defend all day long. Should have been testing keeper from distance. Villa will struggle in this division trying to be cute. They need to be clinical. But what do I care?!

Quote Originally Posted by Makka View Post
    Villa will be annoyed not to go away with a point. If they'd done their homework they'd have known they sit back all game and hit on the break. Said to the missus they'd win 1-0 during all Villas huff and puff. Wednesday can defend all day long. Should have been testing keeper from distance. Villa will struggle in this division trying to be cute. They need to be clinical. But what do I care?!
    "Huff and Puff" pretty much covers it mate. And despite his screw up for the goal I thought the Villa's keeper kept them in it on a number of occasions. Really other than a few inspired contributions from Ayew Villa did't have much to offer for me.

Welcome to the board by the way.

Leeds and Villa both looked to be well off the pace to threaten for promotion. It was easy to see which was the better side from very early on in each match. However there are another 45 matches to go and a lot can happen in that time - who knows, we may have even signed Talisca by then!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    "Huff and Puff" pretty much covers it mate. And despite his screw up for the goal I thought the Villa's keeper kept them in it on a number of occasions. Really other than a few inspired contributions from Ayew Villa did't have much to offer for me.

Welcome to the board by the way.
    Cheers mate.

Ian Holloway predicted Villa to struggle this year which they weren't obviously happy about but I agree. Too many good teams in this league that can match them and beat them. I honestly think it will be three long serving Championship clubs that will go up. Norwich might be the club that proves me wrong because they won't think they can walk it and will have the best work ethic.

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88 View Post
    Leeds and Villa both looked to be well off the pace to threaten for promotion. It was easy to see which was the better side from very early on in each match. However there are another 45 matches to go and a lot can happen in that time - who knows, we may have even signed Talisca by then!
    I looked at some Leeds fans opinions on their boards before the QPR game and they were very confident about the game and their chances for the season. Why? They haven't signed anybody that great and still have Cellino in charge! Hardly the recipe for success. Watching it was like pulling teeth. They're more likely going to struggle at the bottom than push for the top. Early days though but for them the signs aren't good.

Villa are a goal up at Luton, Ayew with the goal from a tight angle.

All square and 1-1, a good ball through to Jake Gray, a composed finish by the player.

Villa now behind, McGeehan with the close range finish, Villa punished for not clearing their lines.

Do you think the Villa realize where they are in the grand scheme of the Football Universe at the Mo? It's gonna be one hell of a shock for them when they finally wake up!!

Page 3 of 225 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)