+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 225 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays Other Games, 2016/2017 Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    I thought the comeback was nothing short of amazing, but those two penalties were dodgy to say the least. PSG could argue about the one not given to them involving Di Maria. Barcelona and Suarez also appealed for a couple more. Once PSG had scored an away goal, i thought that was it, but what happened after will take some beating.
    Damn right they were dodgy

Especially the one on Neymar when the lad slipped over and Neymar kind of fell over him.
    The referee didn't give it but he changed his mind after consulting the goal line bloke.

Still, regardless, an amazing result.

Edit: was it Neymar or Suarez?

Can't remember now.
    Last edited by Newcy Wolf; 09-03-2017 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Basic short term memory loss. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Damn right they were dodgy

Especially the one on Neymar when the lad slipped over and Neymar kind of fell over him.
    The referee didn't give it but he changed his mind after consulting the goal line bloke.

Still, regardless, an amazing result.

Edit: was it Neymar or Suarez?

Can't remember now.
    That one was Neymar.

I'm hoping Huddersfield can win their game at Bristol City tonight, it's currently 0-0, but there's been quite a delay after Jonathan Hogg stayed down after colliding with Hudson, his team-mate. It's not looking good for him and will get stretchered off once the medical staff have done what they can.

Well, not the scoreline i would have wanted, ref played a good advantage and Lee Tomlin makes it 1-0 to Bristol City.

Make that 2-0, Tammy Abraham, a great touch to increase City's lead.

That just about seals it now, 3-0, Flint with the back flick. Huddersfield have been poor at the back tonight, especially since Hogg went off.

Cotterill with the fourth from the penalty spot, dubious award if you ask me with Bryan going over to easy.

Sometimes you just have to laugh. What else can you do?

Surely that should have been a Huddersfield win.

****s sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Sometimes you just have to laugh. What else can you do?

Surely that should have been a Huddersfield win.

****s sakes.
    They never turned up at all, gifted Bristol City the first with comical defending.

Bloody hell! 4-0 Bristol City, what kind of result is that?

Page 57 of 225 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)