+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 72 of 225 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays Other Games, 2016/2017 Edition.

Save by Westwood! Wednesday can equalize with a goal in their fifth round

Huddersfield meet Reading in the final, Danny Ward saves two Sheffield Wednesday penalties.

Forrestieri is saved by Ward!!!!

Huddersfield move onto the final!!!

Let's hope Huddersfield win the final, don't want buggery Reading back up, there just another Watford. Greatest respect to Watford of course but I much prefer the more traditional northern clubs.

C,mon thee Tykes!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Let's hope Huddersfield win the final, don't want buggery Reading back up, there just another Watford. Greatest respect to Watford of course but I much prefer the more traditional northern clubs.
    C,mon thee Tykes!
    No Sir, Ive got to take issue with you there Woody mate.
    Theres only one team called the Tykes, and its MY super reds known as Barnsley!!
    I really didnt know who to cheer for tonight as it was two of our Yorkshire rivals, so it was the best of a bad bunch if you know what I mean.
    Best of luck anyway to Reading in the Final, so we can keep our Yorkie derby matches going. And even more so, best of luck to Bradford this weekend against the co*ckneys Millwall. Know what I mean!!

Yes, I screwed that up didn't I! What is their nickname anyway "the Udders"!

And no I've got a soft spot for Milwall, always been a sicko me.

Anyway my uncle who lived in Bradford was always a Park Avenue fan, so stuff em.

Yes, I screwed that up didn't I! What is their nickname anyway "the Udders"!
    And no I've got a soft spot for Milwall, always been a sicko me.
    Anyway my uncle who lived in Bradford was always a Park Avenue fan, so stuff em.
    Huddersfailed are known as the Terriers Woody, its another Yorkie thing of course lol. (you know, the horrible little Yorkie terrier dog!!)

C,mon thee Tykes!
    I think I'd rather Reading win because I think they'd be a contender next season. Huddersfield are fortunate to be where they are IMO. They have a negative 2 goal difference I believe and have won a lot of one goal games. I can't imagine their point pace with that goal difference is sustainable season to season. I think they'd regress closer to the mean next year.

Though it hardly matters unless we figure out what we are actually doing!

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    I think I'd rather Reading win because I think they'd be a contender next season. Huddersfield are fortunate to be where they are IMO. They have a negative 2 goal difference I believe and have won a lot of one goal games.
    Exactly Mich, and bear in mind I think Reading also had a minus goal difference until late in the season. How do teams who finish between 3rd & 6th, and make it to Wembley, have such a low goal difference.
    I was also disgusted with Hudds when they put out a reserve team at Birmingham in their last away game, this gave a free and easy 3 points to a team who were fighting to stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    I think I'd rather Reading win because I think they'd be a contender next season. Huddersfield are fortunate to be where they are IMO. They have a negative 2 goal difference I believe and have won a lot of one goal games. I can't imagine their point pace with that goal difference is sustainable season to season. I think they'd regress closer to the mean next year.

Though it hardly matters unless we figure out what we are actually doing!

Forget the stats Reading are a meh!! team where as Huddersfield have a rich history, which is more than can be said for some other less auspicious Yorkshire teams!

Page 72 of 225 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)