+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 99 of 225 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays Other Games, 2016/2017 Edition.

As a footballing nation I didn't think we could fall behind any further.

But we have.

What an embarrassing pile of inept rubbish.

Walker, Henderson, Dier, the Ox, worthless, Can you imagine waht Spain, Italy, Germany et al are going to do to these non entities.

For quality of football, I would sooner watch the current Wolves team any day.

I had the pleasure of being one of the 2300+ at the Stourbridge v Halesowen Town game. Even at this level you see the feigning injury and players going to ground easily. But challenges are allowed to go in with the referee not blowing up every five seconds. The standard isn't brilliant, but for me it's players who show a lot of passion for their side. I think overall Halesowen deserved their 2-1 victory. Udoh took his goals well, especially his first.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    As a footballing nation I didn't think we could fall behind any further.

But we have.

What an embarrassing pile of inept rubbish.
    I'm glad i fell asleep after 25 minutes, i woke up to see Harry Kane's winner.

One of Tunisia/DR Congo will be going to the World Cup after Tuesday. While I know most england fans don't look forward to the international break, I do enjoy qualifiers because we get situations like this. Fun to see who will move on and who will stay home.

Speaking of which, unless France draws or loses, it's going to be next to impossible for the Netherlands to qualify for the playoff. They'd have to overturn a double digit goal difference and home Sweden or France lose. Dutch football in some dire straits with missing a Euro and WC back to back.

HT for first set of WCQ. As things stand, Scotland potentially in a playoff spot thanks to a Leigh Griffiths goal

Southgate has made the changes, most notably Butland replaces Hart as the keeper and Alli is back after his 1 match ban.
    This is an appalling game away in Lithuania and it feels like an U21 pre-season match to be honest!!.
    The Scotch lead away in Slovenia, so can they hold on and clinch one of the 2nd place play off places.

Slovenia have equalised against the Sweaty's........Oh happy days!!

Scotland concedes early after halftime. Slovakia currently in playoff spot. They are leading 1-0 vs Malta

Page 99 of 225 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)