+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 164 of 225 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2245

Thread: Todays Other Games, 2016/2017 Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    51 hat tricks!!!
    That's one hell of a record.

VAR gives France a penalty, which I thought was too close to call, and Greizman scores it. Was hoping to see another French implosion at the WC.

And now Australia get awarded a penalty!!!

Not sure what Umtiti was doing on that handball. Awful penalty. Aussies tie it up!!

Jammy French gits! Was hoping for an upset in this game. Although I don't think France will go far, there is something missing from their game for me.

Come on you Aussies.

Australia will feel that they’ve been unlucky, as Pogba tries to float it into goal, deflects off defender, skims the top bar and bounces in. 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Jammy French gits! Was hoping for an upset in this game. Although I don't think France will go far, there is something missing from their game for me.

Come on you Aussies.
    I think they have the talent to coast to the semis, but Deschemps does not take advantage of it. They play a fairly boring game considering the names on the team sheet.

Bet Zidane takes over after the WC

France hold on. But they won’t get far with performances like that. Australia played a solid match. Might have a chance in this group, where I pegged them at the bottom

Argentina-Iceland on now. Two familiar names on the bench for Iceland: Jon Dadi Bodvarsson and Bjorn Sigurdarson. Two players I wanted to succeed badly at Wolves, but it looks like things have gone well for all parties

And Bjorn Sigurdarson comes on in the 89th minute in a 1-1 tie. Though Argentina should be ahead if Messi hadn’t taken a terrible penalty. And that will be the story of the match should Argentina not grab a last minute winner

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    And Bjorn Sigurdarson comes on in the 89th minute in a 1-1 tie. Though Argentina should be ahead if Messi hadn’t taken a terrible penalty. And that will be the story of the match should Argentina not grab a last minute winner
    Missed the game, was out, great result for Iceland though. Got an early afternoon G&T in my hand now ready for the Peru game. Should be a good one!

Page 164 of 225 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)