+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 187 of 225 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2245

Thread: Todays Other Games, 2016/2017 Edition.

Already 1-0 down in a game that's nothing more than a dead rubber. I'm glad i'm watching the Wolves friendly and only have the England game on in the background.

Good tournament for England. Seen some criticize their lack of quality wins in the tournament but you can only play the teams in front of you. Nobody will remember who they played, only that they finished in the top 4.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    Good tournament for England. Seen some criticize their lack of quality wins in the tournament but you can only play the teams in front of you. Nobody will remember who they played, only that they finished in the top 4.
    I would’ve taken a place in the last 16 pre tournament so 4th place is fine by me, I’m also feeling a tad more engaged with the national side than previously Southgate is doing well too.

Another positive is that the core players in this squad will still be less than 30 for the next World Cup. Usually there is some cause for concern if the squad stays mostly intact but I think this’ll be an exception

The deadlock is broken, Mandzukic with the touch of his head to put through his own net, a soft free-kick really. Croatia have actually started the game better, but it's goals that count.

Greizmann dives and earns a fk outside the box, puts it in, and it deflects off Mandzukic’s head and in the goal. 1-0 France. Against the run of play. Croatia have been the better team so far, but the scoreboard tells a different story.

An excellent finish from Perisic to equalise for Croatia, despite the number of players in the box, 1-1.

Amazing goal right ther! Ball was playing hot potato in the box and Perisic gets it and rockets it in. Justice has been done.

There's no way the ref should be giving a penalty for the handball against Perisic. It has to be intentional. I can't believe he's awarded it. An absolute farce.

And all of Ireland weeps as France are given a penalty on a missed handball until VAR rewards it.

Page 187 of 225 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)