+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 168 of 225 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2245

Thread: Todays Other Games, 2016/2017 Edition.

Get in there! Harry Kane in the right place to follow up, 1-0. It has been coming.

All square from the penalty spot. At 1-0 up England and especially Lingard could and should have put England further in front. England have been sloppy the last ten minutes gives the ball away.

England are squandering chances, Lingard again the culprit.

Finally back in front, Kane left unmarked. It's no more than England deserve if it stays like this. We have created enough chances to win this by more than two. A couple of penalty decisions have also gone against us.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Finally back in front, Kane left unmarked. It's no more than England deserve if it stays like this. We have created enough chances to win this by more than two. A couple of penalty decisions have also gone against us.
    hey up gav
    thought england were poor tbh..players on mega-bucks who can't control the ball, who can't pass or
    put in a decent frre kick or corner..68 minutes for sterling to be subbed,,67 too long imo.
    as each year goes by the quality at international level drops,the gap between us and the top nations
    gets wider..
    rather watch wolves !!

Watched a replay and I thought England played ok and deserved the win. Gotta be more clinical in finishing to advance far, however. Tunisia is not a bad team. They drew with Portugal and Turkey and lost late against Spain in their lead ups to the WC, so they’re not terrible.

The gap between nations is closing and no national team can expect to wipe the floor with “smaller” teams on a regular basis anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    hey up gav
    thought england were poor tbh..players on mega-bucks who can't control the ball, who can't pass or
    put in a decent frre kick or corner..68 minutes for sterling to be subbed,,67 too long imo.
    as each year goes by the quality at international level drops,the gap between us and the top nations
    gets wider..
    rather watch wolves !!
    Alright Greavsey, i hope all is well. I actually think both Alli and Sterling could easily have been taken off at half-time. It was one of those games where England wasted chances, Tunisia scored from virtually the one chance they had. Pickford was no more than a spectator. We started the game well, but at the back mistakes started to kick in. Set-pieces are where we caused problems. After previous tournament failures, any win would have done me before kick off and i was glad we won.

It will always be Wolves that comes first for me!

Russia have now scored eight goals in two games, not bad for a side that were written off before the tournament. I know we will see how they do when they come up against better opponents than Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

Now that Costa has given Spain the lead i hope there's a few more goals to follow.

No 0-0 draws so far, which is pretty surprising for an international tournament. Might change when teams play their third and final games as some squads will not need more than a point to move on

Page 168 of 225 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)