+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 132 of 225 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2245

Thread: Todays Other Games, 2016/2017 Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Woody they have won seven(?) in a row and have come from nowhere to second in the league.

Whether we like it or not they are the in form team at the moment.
    Still the Villa though aint they!

Some game in Scotland last night between Celtic and Zenit St Petersburg in the Europa League. Celtic won 1-0 but there were ten bookings in total, five for each side. The away leg could be an interesting watch!

Cardiff just gone 1-0 v Borough. The dogs!

Dele Alli wins a penalty for Spurs.

Not often that happens.

Wigan a goal up at home to Man.City in the cup, a good finish from Grigg, anything to wipe the smug smile off Pep's face. His antics after the Fabian Delph sending off on the touchline and in the tunnel were nothing short of embarrassing.

Dele Alli wins a penalty for Spurs.

Not often that happens.
    He's never been one to dive

I actually thought it was a penalty, but his theatricals haven't helped him in recent times.

Well done Wigan and Paul Cook, a big win for them.

Do any of these so called pundits or presenter's know anything about a club or the name outside the top flight? i had to laugh at Lineker calling Wigan Athletic " Wigan Town".

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Do any of these so called pundits or presenter's know anything about a club or the name outside the top flight? i had to laugh at Lineker calling Wigan Athletic " Wigan Town".
    Followed by the patronising mock praise to the non Premier League club.

Just listening to Paul Cook now, sounds like he's been smoking 20 a day since leaving Wolves.

Followed by the patronising mock praise to the non Premier League club.

Just listening to Paul Cook now, sounds like he's been smoking 20 a day since leaving Wolves.
    They don't like much outside their own premier league "bubble". I know we might very well be part of it next season, but listening to some of these pundits drool over the elite week in, week out puts me off watching some games. Hence why i normally just watch the 90 minutes+ and switch over.

Page 132 of 225 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)