+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 109 of 225 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2245

Thread: Todays Other Games, 2016/2017 Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Sheffield United 4-5 Fulham, what a game this one must be to have been at. I thought i'd seen plenty of drama in the Sevilla v Liverpool game that finished 3-3.
    Holy crap, just seen the final Sheff/Fulham score. Great for us though, just need to win tomorrow to start putting a bit of clear sky between us and them. And Cardiff and the Villa who have kinda crept up the table.
    Last edited by WOODLANDSWOLF; 21-11-2017 at 09:52 PM.

We couldnt do ourselves and the other top teams a favour tonight, as we lost 0-1 to a late Cardiff goal. I wasnt there but by all accounts (from our fans who were there) they/Cardiff looked appalling as a so called promotion chasing team.
    How on earth have they been in the top few all season, I hope this isnt the type of scrappy 'winning' football they are hoping to earn promotion with is it ?.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Holy crap, just seen the final Sheff/Fulham score. Great for us though, just need to win tomorrow to start putting a bit of clear sky between us and them. And Cardiff and the Villa who have kinda crept up the table.
    Villa have crept up indeed. Unnoticed. Under the radar, ones to watch imo.

I was hoping Yorkshires finest would help give us a little leeway but as usual, they fckd up.

It's going to be one of the tightest Premier League challenges for a long time I reckon.

Nervous times ahead....

Well we/Barnsley didnt do your lot a favour Newcy, but Fulham did with an amazing 4-5 win away at Sheff Ure.
    And going on current form, have you all noticed how well the Villingham mob are doing ?.

Celtic getting pasted 7-1 by PSG with 10 mins to play. Oh dear!

Adomah with the goal for Villa again, he's been pouring them in the last few games.

Adomah with the goal for Villa again, he's been pouring them in the last few games.
    He just got another!

Who'd be a caretaker manager? one side yesterday, not going to mention any names celebrating a 1-1 draw. Moving onto David Unsworth, hammered 5-1 at home to Atalanta in the Europa League in midweek, they are currently trailing 3-1 at Southampton, they look like a team of individual players who haven't played together before. At 1-1 following Sigurdsson's equaliser, Everton's defending for both Charlie Austin's goals was poor, almost identical to each other. Both times neither cross was defended at all as it came into the box.

Make that 4-1 now after Steven Davis has scored.
    Last edited by wolves71; 26-11-2017 at 03:18 PM.

Quality player, i remember him from his days with both Bristol City and Middlesbrough, he's always impressed me.

1-0 Huddersfield, Otamendi own goal. A good delivery from the corner that caused panic in the Man.City penalty area.

Page 109 of 225 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)