+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 214 of 225 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2245

Thread: Todays Other Games, 2016/2017 Edition.

A goal back for Spurs, good work from Alli to play in Lucas Moura for the goal. Wow, another one back for Spurs, Lucas Moura again. Just before it, what a save from the Ajax keeper to keep out Llorente's close range effort. 2-2 on the night and 3-2 on aggregate.

I thought last night's comeback was something else, but the ending to this one is right up there. Lucas Moura scores with virtually the last kick of the game. Spurs through on away goals. Well done Spurs.

Who would have thought the introduction of Llorente would have such a profound effect on the game. Spurs changed their whole approach to the game and what a result.

What a game!! Leeds2 Derby 4 FFS. I think both teams had an attack of nerves at home and in fact flourished away, Derby more so by a mile!

So it’ll be Derby or Villa in the Prem. Win-win IMO. Derby haven’t been up in a while, so nice to see a different team but Villa also gives us a rivalry match. Won’t be too upset either way.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    So it’ll be Derby or Villa in the Prem. Win-win IMO. Derby haven’t been up in a while, so nice to see a different team but Villa also gives us a rivalry match. Won’t be too upset either way.
    I feel the same way, not bothered either way, although Villa at home in the top flight again would be a bit special.

Charlton defeats Doncaster to face Sunderland in the League One Playoff Final. Went to penalties and former Wolf Tommy Rowe missed the target to send Charlton through. Just 5 short years ago, he was signed on a free transfer. Crazy times.

Charlton defeats Doncaster to face Sunderland in the League One Playoff Final. Went to penalties and former Wolf Tommy Rowe missed the target to send Charlton through. Just 5 short years ago, he was signed on a free transfer. Crazy times.
    Two giants of the past. For the longest time Charlton's ground was the biggest in the League, 72,000 I think.

He took his goal well in normal time. I just hope Sunderland can beat Charlton in the final for my brother-in-law.

As many will already know, it's the FA Cup final today between Man.City and Watford, a win for Man.City will mean Wolves will be in the Europa League next season. It's a question of what might have been for a lot of us about today's game after our semi-final defeat.

Page 214 of 225 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)