+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 94 of 225 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays Other Games, 2016/2017 Edition.

Bloody hell, that's quite a stuffing when you think about it. I thought Hull were among the favorites to go back up prior to the season start.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Bloody hell, that's quite a stuffing when you think about it. I thought Hull were among the favorites to go back up prior to the season start.
    At 1-0 down Seb Larsson had a chance to equalise from the penalty spot, but he put his effort over the bar.

Burnley v Palace first up today and Palace are up against it already, put on a plate for Chris Wood after the poor back pass by Lee, 1-0.

Wood's having a great start.

Could prove a few wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Wood's having a great start.

Could prove a few wrong.
    Yes he has, worth his transfer fee alone if he can get into double figures this season. Looking at both sides, there's quite a few ex Wolves players on show, holding their own in the premier league, who'd have thought it? I've never understand it when i've read on numerous forums that deem a player not 'premier league' class. Some don't do well at one club, but thrive at others.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Yes he has, worth his transfer fee alone if he can get into double figures this season. Looking at both sides, there's quite a few ex Wolves players on show, holding their own in the premier league, who'd have thought it? I've never understand it when i've read on numerous forums that deem a player not 'premier league' class. Some don't do well at one club, but thrive at others.
    When Sam Vokes left he was very young and wasn't getting any game time.
    He's a stark example of one that got away.

Bad decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    When Sam Vokes left he was very young and wasn't getting any game time.
    He's a stark example of one that got away.

Bad decision.
    Yes, without a doubt, his time has come now, but once he'd left Wolves, i don't think anyone would predict him making a name for himself in the premier, good luck to him, he's kept at it in a sport where players often thrive on proving the doubters wrong.

He was a rough diamond but strong and was (and still is) a great header of the ball.

Burnley have looked good down the left with Ward and Brady and also Gudmundsson having a decent half on the right.

Fair play to Burnley keeper Nick Pope for the save he made from Benteke, you often expect a striker to score from that position.

Page 94 of 225 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)