+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 209 of 225 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2245

Thread: Todays Other Games, 2016/2017 Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Stupid from Deeney no doubt, but if everyone was held to those standards Fernandinho would never finish a game.

Good for us though!!
    Assume that’s a three game ban, and he misses the game with us then? And perhaps that’ll stop them lumping the ball down the middle every opportunity.

What a start to the Man.City v Spurs champions league quarter - final 2nd leg, 2-2 on the night already. When Sterling opened the scoring for Man.City, i was expecting Man.City to pile on the pressure and put Spurs to the sword, but Son has then scored two quick fire goals. Bernardo Silva's deflected effort levelled it up on the night. I doubt this will be the end of the scoring.

It's a crazy end to end game, Sterling puts Man.City back in front on the night, 3-2.

What a first half, unbelievable, I expected a tight game, just shows how much I know! Strange sub by Pochettino though. Llorente on for Sissoko. I would have expected Winks to come on. Surely he is not trying to leave Llorente on his own up front and try to see the game out?

It's 4-2 now, a finish and half from Aguero.

What a first half, unbelievable, I expected a tight game, just shows how much I know! Strange sub by Pochettino though. Llorente on for Sissoko. I would have expected Winks to come on. Surely he is not trying to leave Llorente on his own up front and try to see the game out?
    He's dropped Alli further back, the sub could be Spurs' down fall, yes Sissoko was injured, but Spurs were doing well up to that point.

Llorente's goal stands, i thought it was off his knee as so many replays have shown. Poor defending either way by Man.City, 4-3 and 4-4 on aggregate.

VAR has played a big part in this game, Llorente's goal and now Sterling's disallowed goal, Aguero ruled offside. Spurs through on the away goals rule then. What a game, one that won't be forgotten in a hurry that's for sure.

That was a game that anyone who was there will never forget. For differing reasons of course. Told you Llorente was a waste of space! Difficult to say if Spurs deserved it or not, very untypical game from both sides, but hey, it"s the score that counts. Hopefully we don't get the two English teams drawn together in the semi's, Spuds/Pool final would be great.

That was a game that anyone who was there will never forget. For differing reasons of course. Told you Llorente was a waste of space! Difficult to say if Spurs deserved it or not, very untypical game from both sides, but hey, it"s the score that counts. Hopefully we don't get the two English teams drawn together in the semi's, Spuds/Pool final would be great.
    They won't meet until the final should they both make it Woody but Spurs won't find Ajax a pushover and Barcalona are still the ones to beat.

Page 209 of 225 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)