+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 199 of 225 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2245

Thread: Todays Other Games, 2016/2017 Edition.

That's it for Spurs i should say, Messi with his second of the game, i can't believe he was left unmarked and with so much room.

Two excellent finishes, one for Sterling and then for Rashford as England lead 2-0 in Spain. It's goals that count, not just possession of the ball.

Is this really happening? Harry Kane might not have scored tonight, but he has played a part in all three goals, Sterling on a hat-trick. England's pace has troubled Spain.

One back for Spain powerful header from Alcacer. I think just before the goal Jonny was lucky not to be penalised for a foul on Sterling.

What the hell was Pickford doing? trying to be too clever on the ball, he was lucky he didn't concede a penalty or another goal there. A bit of needle in this game.

It's sad that in there moment of triumph all the England's fans have got to sing is that awful national anthem. Surely they could invent something else.

Another good header by a Spanish player, Ramos, too little too late though. A good win for England played in a more competitive manner than other friendlies i have watched down the years. England need to try and take this sort of form into tournament football. England rode their luck in the second half though with Spain going close, hitting the bar and could easily have had a penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    It's sad that in there moment of triumph all the England's fans have got to sing is that awful national anthem. Surely they could invent something else.
    I can't stand the anthem either. I try and make sure i'm out of the room when it's being played before kick-off. can't do alot about it though during the game!

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    I can't stand the anthem either. I try and make sure i'm out of the room when it's being played before kick-off. can't do alot about it though during the game!
    Strangely I have nothing against the national anthem as such, it's just that it's not particularly exiting or encouraging when yacked out at a soccer game. The Barmy Army chant is better!

Harry Wilson, excellent free-kick for Wales in their game against Republic of Ireland. Doherty is again playing, but looks a shadow of the player for Wolves. Different styles, tactics and he's also playing in a side with technically better players at Wolves.

Page 199 of 225 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)