+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Olé red eyes is back

Olé red eyes is back

Paul Heaton and Jaqui Abbott Scarborough tonight quality, cheers guys

It's happy, hour again...

My eyes are red from watching tonight's ineptitude.

I need a weekend away, maybe Rotterdam or Rome.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    My eyes are red from watching tonight's ineptitude.

I need a weekend away, maybe Rotterdam or Rome.
    Wasn't Heaton one of those that jumped on the don't want Evans at BDBL bandwagon? Why do some slam slate Jess but not this fella? Katch i'll have to make do wi Rovrum,but last night was so poor at BDBL i'd like to say i couldn't believe it but sadly it's become the norm. UTB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 17-08-2016 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Wasn't Heaton one of those that jumped on the don't want Evans at BDBL bandwagon? Why do some slam slate Jess but not this fella? Katch i'll have to make do wi Rovrum,but last night was so poor at BDBL i'd like to say i couldn't believe it but sadly it's become the norm. UTB
    He got his fair amount of stick on here rod, but remember that Evans’ circumstances at the time were different. You’re right about Ennis getting more criticism, the Sky presenter as well … but you’ll only get pounced upon by the anti PC brigade if you flag it. In fact you are the anti PC brigade aren’t you rod.

I’m still in the wouldn’t want him back camp. Things happened for a reason and he’s in the right place, with the only United manager to get a tune out of him, a minder and a mentor in Morgan and at a club with such a low profile most people in the country wouldn’t be able to point it out on the map. They’ll still finish bottom half of the table.

It’s too simplistic a narrative to think all our problems would be sorted with one player. We’re seeing the fruits right now of a decade’s worth of poor decision making, no quick solutions or fixes I’m afraid. A long season ahead.