+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kevin Ellison.... you couldn't write the script...

Kevin Ellison.... you couldn't write the script...

He who laughs last.....

Of the boo boys who gave him some stick and there were a lot that did ... I wonder how many cringed with embarrassment when he stuck that one away to take a 4-3 lead?

As for turning Thorpe like he did it was an utter pure show of skill as he laid the ball off to a tee for his team mate to slot home number 5.....

The guy's almost 40 years old and he made our players look like Sunday pub players...

I for one applauded him on his return to the NYS and you just knew that after the resounding booing what was coming....

Well done Kev you had the last laugh and rightly so....also well done to the Morecambe team you thoroughly showed you were up for it and wanted to win it more than us ....

You COULD write the script IF you knew who our back four were going to be before today's game ....and I still can't help laughing at his daft antics - at that Morcambe away game, and tonight

Yes, i bet those booing when he came on, enjoyed him returning the compliment with interest. did they think it would upset him, or be more determined?

I never get why we boo players that used to play for us. It's clear as day that it's going to make them want to shut us up.