+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tom Barkhuizen

Tom Barkhuizen

Morecambe's number 9 had a superb game last night and ran our defence ragged.
    There are some gems in the lower leagues and he looked like he could be one of them on last night's showing.
    He certainly looked better than anything we have up front at the moment and might be worth a cheeky offer before the transfer window closes.

I don't think so, he was playing against Warren with little experience, against Mattock would have seen different

But yes there are some in lower league worth watching, Taylor, Newell for example
    I'd be watching one of Grimsby players

Agree mellow

He did look good but hard to just sign him on the back of one game.

Your correct about some gems in the lower league.

Tbf Miller bear would have been better at centre back last night.

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I don't think so, he was playing against Warren with little experience, against Mattock would have seen different

But yes there are some in lower league worth watching, Taylor, Newell for example
    I'd be watching one of Grimsby players
    He played down their right against Warren in the second half but was more in a central striker role in the first half when he tormented our centre halves.
    I'm pretty sure it was Barkhuizen who nicked the ball off the woeful Wilson for Morecambe's first goal.

Scored a cracking goal last night.
    I still think he'd be worth a punt, he's quicker and looks more dangerous than any of our so called strikers.