+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: On Your Bike Fernando!

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Surely you're not actually going to sell him? He's the icing on your cake.

You must be gutted. I almost feel for you... LOL.

Don't really know what the full story is yet but if he doesn't want to be here then yes, get rid....stopped being sentimental over players after Sterland left for Rangers, that gutted me to be honest & decided there & then hero worship of individuals had to end, icing or no icing.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl View Post
    Have a MASSIVE like mick lad, if all we're hearing is true then it's time to go, no one is bigger than the club, refusing to play ffs...it's hard to see a way back for him now, only a public apology to club & fans 'might' be enough but the bond is broken now it seems...bye Nando.
    Makes you sick doesn't it Aussie?....The man's a poisonous little snake, who may or may not regret the move...Don't care...And then you have someone like Carvahal...The complete opposite....A class act through and through...A man who only thinks about the team...And the good lads buy into it.....Loved his interview after the game....Everyone is responsible for their actions...and any hostility from the fans towards him, he's created...nothing to do with me. :-D love it....On his twitter page, he mentions Andy Rhodes' father dying...but Andy still wants to stay and help the team .and Fletcher insisting that he wants to play, despite the head injury....He finishes with 'This is my swfc'....Money talks with most, of course, but training all week, then letting everyone down at the last minute...pfft...I don't want him back...Hero to zero in a week...silly boy.....Carlos on the other hand is a class act....He's the irreplaceable one, in my eyes....Wednesday Legend already!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Its not good is it when we hear of players acting like this, and it doesnt matter who it is because I agree with the idea that NO player is bigger than any club. How much of it is true though, is it more speculation at the moment ?

seems like it's time for him to go, Carlos has been put in an invidious position, he's said so many times how the team has been built on the fact that they are a 'team', Foristierie seems to have thrown a phucking big spanner in there, he's surely caused unrest in the dressing room and could be responsible for undoing all the good that has been built since Carlos has been at the helm.

Carlos sounded down when he was interviewed on sky after the excellent performance yesterday, he's caught in the middle, the chairman says Foristierie's going nowhere, obviously Carlos would love to pick him, what does he do?

ray...............................in Batley.

I bleedin knew there was something wrong when he scored against Villa....I turned to my lad and said "What's up with Fessi, summert not right there"...He scores the only goal of the game in the 85th minute, in front of 30,000 fans and millions more watching on tv and his celebration was walking back with his head down..

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Surely you're not actually going to sell him? He's the icing on your cake.

You must be gutted. I almost feel for you... LOL.
    If we do sell him it'll be for 12 million to the Geordies...Three or four decent sgnings with that lot...I almost feel for you btw..One point out of six in the noddy league..Different Manager..Same sh!t...
    Enjoy league one for the rest of your life time...You're w@nk!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Its not good is it when we hear of players acting like this, and it doesnt matter who it is because I agree with the idea that NO player is bigger than any club. How much of it is true though, is it more speculation at the moment ?
    I think many cling to the 'speculation' angle..because they don't want to lose him.....I trust Carlos implicitly. ....He says FF refused to travel...which dropped his teammates, carvahal himself, chansiri, and the paying fans who worship him, right in it....Nothing speculative about that.....Deserves all the abuse he gets, unless he has the balls to come out of the hole he's created, and face the music..One way or the other....Him and his lecherous agent....Might be waiting a while........Up the Carvahal.

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    I think many cling to the 'speculation' angle..because they don't want to lose him.....I trust Carlos implicitly. ....He says FF refused to travel...which dropped his teammates, carvahal himself, chansiri, and the paying fans who worship him, right in it....Nothing speculative about that.....Deserves all the abuse he gets, unless he has the balls to come out of the hole he's created, and face the music..One way or the other....Him and his lecherous agent....Might be waiting a while........Up the Carvahal.
    I think we may just see why Chansiri has the money he has come out of this situation

From what Carlos said my reading is that DC wants to stamp his authority on the situation and play hardball with FF

If thats right then Forestieri will be left with nowhere to go

He needs to issue an apology to Carlos the Club and the squad imo

Can I take my statement back about him being down to earth? Looks like it's all about the money as usual

FF has gone from hero to zero in 24 hours - and rightly so!

I always remember when van Hooijdonk refused to play for Forest and being totally shocked that a footballer could do such a thing to the club they claim to love, but these days players don't think twice about doing it - and for me there's no way back from it.

We've still got to hear Fernando's side of the story of course, but there's little he can say to justify his actions. I've seen that his agent has claimed on social media that it's down to 'personal reasons'...NOT HAVING THAT!

Something's gone on and while FF and his agent remain silent then the FF witch hunt will only intensify.

100% credit to the way Carlos has handled it. He could have easily just told us he was out injured but instead he told us the truth - and then masterminded a terrific performance against recently relegated Norwich.

And while we have players like Fletcher - who wanted to play with 10 stitches in his head - and goalkeeper coach Andy Rhodes - who turned up to work despite his father passing away on the day of the game - at the club, then there will always be people willing to do anything for SWFC.

It's even more sour considering FF claimed only a few weeks ago that he 'want's to end his career at SWFC'...

Interesting week ahead at SWFC!

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10 View Post

FF has gone from hero to zero in 24 hours - and rightly so!

The thing that irks me is all this faux surprise from you lot, you're acting like this is a bolt from the blue from a man with impeccable character. Listen, FF is a player who shakes the hands of the opposition and then spends the next 90 minutes trying to cheat an advantage out of them and trying to get them booked – behaviour you all excused. Now it stands to reason that a man who has no respect for his fellow pros would have no respect for his manager, team mates and the mugs who pay his wages by supporting the team.

If rumours are to be believed he’s had his nose put out of joint by Fletcher coming in on big money, so as much as it’s about greed it will be about ego driven status. Dummy spat out and he wants to leave – Chansiri needs to knock the Iron Chairman act on the head and let the lad go, keeping him won’t do either party any good.

Quote Originally Posted by mcbrewer View Post
    I think we may just see why Chansiri has the money he has come out of this situation

From what Carlos said my reading is that DC wants to stamp his authority on the situation and play hardball with FF

If thats right then Forestieri will be left with nowhere to go

He needs to issue an apology to Carlos the Club and the squad imo

There are precedents of chairmen playing hard ball with sulky Argentinians. After the gnashing of teeth stand offs, said sulky Argentinians always get their way.

This discontent should have been dealt with in the off season - the club dropped a *******. Now if FF leaves it will make DC look weak for acquiescing to player power and if he stays bridges with the fans have been burnt and making him train with the kids does no party any good.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)