+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 from 6

4 from 6

What a great start to the season taking 4 points from 2 of the favourite's for automatic promotion, the second half today showed a togetherness what must have been a difficult week for the club
    Well done Carlos and the team FF should be ashamed of himself

So you've all gone from defending FF like he was your own flesh and blood to castigating him. You saw how he conducted himself on the pitch, you could tell he was a wrong un.

Speaking of numbers 2 goals in 3, which is a stat you share with us, isn't enough to win promotion. Kickaball needs to approach games less conservatively, he seems risk aversive.

Check your stats

4 from 6

For some reason the other thread has been closed.
    Anyway
    dmb wrote

"What a great start to the season taking 4 points from 2 of the favourite's for automatic promotion, the second half today showed a togetherness what must have been a difficult week for the club''

This is a difficult one for me, last season we could not break the good sides down, costing us auto and ultimately promotion in the Final, it was great to get 4 from 6 but..........
    We got lucky against Villa in the end for the extra 2 points and we should have beat Norwich on that second half showing alone.

Katch wrote

''Speaking of numbers 2 goals in 3, which is a stat you share with us, isn't enough to win promotion. your extremely talented and charismatic coach needs to approach games less conservatively, he seems risk aversive.''

And I agree we need to get in other teams faces from the off, we have the players even without FF, there has been enough evidence in the first two games against decent opposition that this could be an as you were situation.

We need to be like Burnley who were clinical, we have a terrific defence in place, let's give them the respect they deserve and get in teams faces from the off.

Better performance than against Villa I thought, all in all a good start against two strong teams.

Not sure what happened there ? thread re-opened

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    So you've all gone from defending FF like he was your own flesh and blood to castigating him. You saw how he conducted himself on the pitch, you could tell he was a wrong un.

Speaking of numbers 2 goals in 3, which is a stat you share with us, isn't enough to win promotion. Kickaball needs to approach games less conservatively, he seems risk aversive.

What we've done Katch is call things how they are...he didn't deserve what he got for so called diving last season...he DID deserve comments made about him for refusing to play....now he's apologised let's see what else he deserves as time goes on.

I hope you're not condoning comments like this aussie.

Spirits running high but once again, some of your lot taking it too far.

"I hope you're not condoning comments like this aussie. "

I'd be surprised if you really thought I was...there will always be those that take things way too far, nowt you can do about it.

Pretty much like those who condoned Cheds actions after he had been convicted aussie, all clubs have people with radical opinions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)