+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time for a new manager

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I'm sure the Venkys are closet Clarets fans.. Some of the things they have done to Rovers don't ring true..
    You're not fkin kidding..

On the up side, Duffy has finally started to put the chances away.

Thats 3 own goals in 90 minutes by Duffy.

Chestons"outstanding candidate" didnt even substitute him !

It was totally expected. Duffy has been nothing short of abysmal in the games so far. But he isn't picking himself. Why play him. The warning signs where there from his god awful display at Wigan. The manage knew he had his head turned, so why pick him? And then why come out in the media afterwards and blame it all on him? No accountability.
    The only good news is, we are now only one more defeat away from surley getting rid of the clown. That low point comes at 4:45 on Sat in front of less than 8k fans. Get rid now, we at least give ourselves a chance. Leave it too long, and it will be too late to clean up his mess. Heaven help who would come in next ....Warnock will do. But any self respecting manager would not touch us with a barge pole. We are now rotten from top to bottom. We lack leadership in every single area. Get the manager right, the rest will fall into place (this season alone) in reality its just putting off the inevitable. And Rovers won't be coming back either. Its strange as they will end up lower than the club which was going absolutely nowhere the day before Jack Walker came in. I always thought they might end up exactly where they where. Not a chance. It will be far worse.

A new manager already?? We're not even out of August!! Christ, wanting someone out after just a handful of games into his tenure extremely quick even by your standards.

I recall visiting this board when Big Sam had you comfortably in the middle third of the Premier League and loads still wanting him out banging on about his so-called 'dinosaur football'....and look whats happened since.

And I also remember the game against Wigan when you were finally relegated from the top flight and you spent nearly all the match calling for the head of Steve Kean instead of giving your side all the support it so desperately desperately required that night.

I still think you'll have enough quality to stay in the division, but all things considered, I doubt too many will have much sympathy for Rovers fans for what's gone on at your club over the last half dozen years or so.

The saying 'be careful what you wish for' has never been so apt.
    Last edited by welshandproud; 18-08-2016 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by welshandproud View Post
    A new manager already?? We're not even out of August!! Christ, wanting someone out after just a handful of games into his tenure extremely quick even by your standards.

I recall visiting this board when Big Sam had you comfortably in the middle third of the Premier League and loads still wanting him out banging on about his so-called 'dinosaur football'....and look whats happened since.

And I also remember the game against Wigan when you were finally relegated from the top flight and you spent nearly all the match calling for the head of Steve Kean instead of giving your side all the support it so desperately desperately required that night.

I still think you'll have enough quality to stay in the division, but all things considered, I doubt too many will have much sympathy for Rovers fans for what's gone on at your club over the last half dozen years or so.

nice one for that crap. We know all of that already. So your no mark club ....lets discuss you. No history no nothing.
    An ex Swansea City manager takes over, you start losing by 2, 3 goals a game. Your already watching your side slide into oblivion, and a bloke with ties to your hated rivals is taking you down. You can see it, everyone in the crowd can see it. Would you sit and take it? Would you **** .....go away

I recall seeing your little club at places like Gigg Lane for the past 30/40 years in Div 2 and you mainly brought about 250 fans who generally caused trouble, and your club mainly lost. So lets not even get into my dads harder than your dad. That would just be really embarrassing. We are having a bad time. You have had a largely crap, nothing history scrapping around the lower leagues playing in front of 4 or 5 thousand fans.
    Last edited by champs95; 18-08-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Do you ever feel you've been sold a lemon. If you get rid of that annoying Boyle you need to pray you get Neil Warnock or Steve Cotterill. Those 2 are the only ones that will stop you falling through the leagues with the mess your club is in.

Its disgraceful how a founder member of the Football League is being run in to the ground but I laugh my c0ck off its happening to you lot.

#VenkysIn
    #DuffyforEngland

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    Do you ever feel you've been sold a lemon. If you get rid of that annoying Boyle you need to pray you get Neil Warnock or Steve Cotterill. Those 2 are the only ones that will stop you falling through the leagues with the mess your club is in.

Its disgraceful how a founder member of the Football League is being run in to the ground but I laugh my c0ck off its happening to you lot.

#VenkysIn
    #DuffyforEngland
    The Irish lad, with one of the most Irish names, who played for Eire in the Euro's will struggle to get in the England team. As he's Irish. With a very Irish name, who currently plays for Rep Ireland. Other than that carry on .......

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    The Irish lad, with one of the most Irish names, who played for Eire in the Euro's will struggle to get in the England team. As he's Irish. With a very Irish name, who currently plays for Rep Ireland. Other than that carry on .......
    I would not have replied to that braindead idiot Champs.
    Still read the board occasionally and wish all you die-hards all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by welshandproud View Post

You stupid talk sports clueless div

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)