+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Time for a new manager

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    Do you ever feel you've been sold a lemon. If you get rid of that annoying Boyle you need to pray you get Neil Warnock or Steve Cotterill. Those 2 are the only ones that will stop you falling through the leagues with the mess your club is in.

Its disgraceful how a founder member of the Football League is being run in to the ground but I laugh my c0ck off its happening to you lot.

#VenkysIn
    #DuffyforEngland
    Some of us want to fall though the leagues for 2 reasons:

1. Hopefully our clueless owners will get of their toy that they can't figure out how to operate

2. So the likes of you jack off so much that your sisters get a rest.
    Last edited by DanRrr; 18-08-2016 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr View Post
    As test said straight off, managers mean nothing without a club, and there's nothing sitting behind the front of house at Ewood. Lambert must have had his suspicions , hence his, "I can walk" clause before signing. Venkeys are the problem, for the last 6 years Venkeys have been the problem and the only solution is for Venkeys to go. Whatever happens, it will be better than this long strung out decline that will lead to death anyway.

Venkys Out
    Dan, as I said at the time and despite his poor record, for me PL had a walk away clause for a very good reason and one that I myself would have installed ......... Our owners are toxic.
    We are where we are because of them , OC is just the latest (cheapest) stooge to front for them and was a very bad call from the off.
    There is no telling what this season will bring, but to state the obvious .....I'm not in any way optimistic.

You're name has always said it all Despair and it's still spot on. Thankfully I am far far away and will miss the next 2 home games. Phew

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)