+ Visit Ipswich Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kerry and Goose?

Kerry and Goose?

KERRY – sorry haven’t been on but thought I would leave it a week just in case Goose had got his weeks mixed up and was going to do a Prediction from this weekend, but it seems he is not going to be doing one and I must say I cannot blame him as I wouldn’t want the job!

My health is going downhill and despite check after check after check the doctors are no nearer to what the problem is………………….ie this severe tiredness, so what with that and it still being raw with losing Daisy I just don’t seem to have the interest in anything at the moment.

Maybe I will see you on TWTD as it seems people are deserting this site in droves (I see Nartch are struggling with people posting) – well I did tell Simon Boynton at Digital Sports who own the site that they had cocked it up, but he knew better – TW4T! So remind me again what your moniker is on TWTD? I am still Mick Mills Moustache on there and hope to do some posting on that, although sad to say I can’t help feeling that this is going to be yet another mediocre season!!

And unless Goose does post, it looks like we will never know who actually won last season’s Prediction League as …………………………………..

GOOSE – if you happen to read this………………….Kerry and I are still not sure who won as there was a mistake in the scoring of your final post.

I presume you have had enough and I can’t blame you………………so thank you! For keeping it going for as long as you did – are you on TWTD?

All the best to both of you and keep in touch on here if you have a care to as I will occasionally pop my head in.

Hi MMM good to hear from you but sorry you are not in good health I would think you would be feeling down after losing Daisy and find it difficult to motivate yourself that might be part of your problems I hope you are soon feeling better.

I was also waiting for Goose to post and I didn't put anything about our matches as I thought you might not want to bother I also saw that the Norwich site was dead on the TWTD site I'm Westover I don't post on it very often it's not the same as this one used to be and I no longer get to hear the commentary that has finished so I just log on the chatroom.

Things not looking good for the season Mick still putting square pegs in round holes and Wolves away and Norwich on Sunday oh dear :-(

All the best to you and Goose.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)