+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Signing today, A SIGNIN TODAY, ATTENTION MILLERS!

Hope he does well for us as we need a bit of steel in midfield.
    However, I can't understand Stubbs' obsession with midfielders when we desperately need to strengthen in other areas. Two strikers and a left back must be priorities surely!

Maybe he knows frecks ain't gonna stay fit ?

Formation on Saturday

3 -7- erm.. 0

Quote Originally Posted by Donald_Valley View Post
    . I'd push Vogts into the middle with freks (when fit). Vogts is a good passer but I've seen nowt to suggest he protects the defence.
    We could have Vogts playing behind Freckenbauer, like the old West Germany team (and they were good)... seriously though, this signing may reflect that Frecks injury is quite serious
    Last edited by mikemiller; 18-08-2016 at 06:23 PM.

He may also be making sure our squad has cover in midfield given the change in the loan system this year. We won't be able to pick up a shirt term loan to cover for injuries and/or suspensions.

@OfficialRUFC
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  21.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    He may also be making sure our squad has cover in midfield given the change in the loan system this year. We won't be able to pick up a shirt term loan to cover for injuries and/or suspensions.
    Fair enough but where's the cover for our so called strikers?
    Also we only have one left back in the squad and he's injury prone and a bit off the pace at the moment.
    I still think these areas are priorities and if they're not covered when the window closes we will struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    @OfficialRUFC
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  21.7 KB
    Truely, out of all the signings he seems the happiest to be with the Millers

Hope there some sort of deals in place for the loan players that we can sign them permanently at the winter window if they impress, i know that deal is in place with JFC but hopefully the same with them all.

It's just a shame there is no possible way to talk to or look for more than one player at a time.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567