+ Visit Kilmarnock FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Typical!

Typical!

I was in two minds about the prediction league as I missed so many games last season.
    However as I have already clean forgotten the first two games I see no point in trying to go on with it!
    This weekend sickness and stupidity (I locked myself out) did not help the oncoming dementia.
    I will miss the league but will still give you the benefit of my erroneous opinions!

It sucks Demas doesn't it? Tell you what though - the first two games is nothing because you can easily forget when the season starts. I was hours away from doing myself however I definitely did miss almost all of the midweek games, because I can never get my head round 'em and the Friday night kick offs but still continued. Even if you're not a good predictor you can still do it for the fun.

Have a rethink and if you still don't want to continue, that's fine by us - you'll be missed.

welcome back Demas,thought you had deserted us.Good to hear you are okay,and only suffering from the same symptoms i have in the memory department.I don`t think you would have an hard time catching up as there was not a lot of points gained by anyone.Due to the erratic nature of the games,if everyone was up for it ,all games go up but only the saturday games count.Midweek games are such a pain for us all and this would sort out those games in midweek which we have all missed at some time for various reasons.I HOPE YOU KEEP PREDITIONS COMING DEMAS,WE WILL MISS YOU IF YOU DON`T.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)