+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pay peanuts and you get monkeys

We are all supporters with a variet of views but I cannot understand the group that repeat the same old pro TS mantras as if questioning decisions has no importance.

Maybe they will answer a few..

Why did TS state quite clearly that an experienced Championship manager would be appointed and then appoint Stubbs?...Don't avoid please by saying Scottish Championship.

Why is it that we have a Commitee, a committed Chairman yet the preparation is atrocious...How and why could a Championship side be so poorly prepared?

Who thought playing two games in Poland would be good preparation for a Championship side and why exactly did we pick Poland?

Why did Warncok not take the job?

Why are the players so unfit?

Why do we not get investment in and why do we not introduce non family members into the boardroom?

Why does TS constantly suggest that he is willing to splash the cash yet all we do is sprinkle peanuts?

How did Burton beat SW if it's impossible to beat a play off side and it's perfectly acceptable to lose 3 -0 every time we play a big name team?

Why are we not getting players in with Championship experience so we can mount a backs to the wall survival bid ?

Who is to blame for all this?...It's not me!...I'm just a season ticket holder asking what I believe are reasonable questions.

Three games in and we don't have a striker..why?

There there Monty

Quote Originally Posted by shshsh22 View Post
    Nah, thats cobblers.All the teams are in this league on merit.Look how Burton and Barnsley have just beaten weds and Derby.Play off losers and perennial championship favourites.The truth is we have no real quality in the squad,a mish mash of average old uns,and average young uns.
    But both those teams have the same manager from last season...we don't.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234