+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Take cover chaps.....

Take cover chaps.....

There be a lady of the female variety running a mascara'd but jaundiced eye over this here forum - and she got some of youse sussed already ....

Send her down to Fratton to take over from the Arrogant, Stubborn, Hapless Cook. His days are numbered for me, it is only a matter of time. Meanwhile we will be stuck with the likes of Smith and Talbot to name just two.

I bet the 1000 or so new ST holders must be wondering why they bothered

Quote Originally Posted by pfclassof61 View Post
    There be a lady of the female variety running a mascara'd but jaundiced eye over this here forum - and she got some of youse sussed already ....
    For what purpose Lassie ? Take over maybe ?
    Or is it Lady luck ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoular1 View Post
    I bet the 1000 or so new ST holders must be wondering why they bothered
    Some of the old ST holders too Scully.

Or is it Lady luck ?
    Who can say - her motives in anything are a mystery to everyone - including herself and she ebbs and flows like the tide in and out of the harbour (that allusion will keep her occupied for a bit, lol). She certainly has you and LDB sussed and professes a liking for Cunny (not sure if she means the poster or.....well never mind).

I have introduced her to the Pompey forum as an example of what can happen when a board runs out of steam. She was shocked. Particularly by BlueAdder. Her views are controversial and feminist; she specializes in conspiracy theories and weird tit bits (should that be tid bits?), so should fit right in.

I don't think she would mind me posting this...

Name:  ass.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  52.4 KB

Does Mrs Lassie know of this ?

Can't imagine why she was shocked by me, I'm so nice.
    I'd quite like to run a rule over her.

Steady Bladds,steady

Or is it Lady luck ?
    I'm a weirdo stalker

Quote Originally Posted by pfclassof61 View Post
    Who can say - her motives in anything are a mystery to everyone - including herself and she ebbs and flows like the tide in and out of the harbour (that allusion will keep her occupied for a bit, lol). She certainly has you and LDB sussed and professes a liking for Cunny (not sure if she means the poster or.....well never mind).

I have introduced her to the Pompey forum as an example of what can happen when a board runs out of steam. She was shocked. Particularly by BlueAdder. Her views are controversial and feminist; she specializes in conspiracy theories and weird tit bits (should that be tid bits?), so should fit right in.

I don't think she would mind me posting this...
    You are such a **** bag, you knew I wouldn't be able to sit here and say nothing while you called me a feminist, some of the other stuff is true though, and what have I told you about sharing my pics without asking?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdder View Post
    Can't imagine why she was shocked by me, I'm so nice.
    I'd quite like to run a rule over her.
    I wasn't shocked by you, I was just curious if you have a brother called Mac?

Thought I would bring our smileys, make me feel at home

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)