+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Falkirk

Falkirk

Surprisingly there's no mention of tomorrow's game against Falkirk on here .
    Would you stick with last weeks starting 11 or would you be tempted to bring in Higgins , Hilson or Millar if fit again ?
    Your thoughts please ..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 84yards View Post
    Would you stick with last weeks starting 11 or would you be tempted to bring in Higgins , Hilson or Millar if fit again ?
    Higgins in for brownlie and Miller to return, but Hilson is a tough one. The manager has a nice headache this week with his options up front. Dobie must start but who he plays beside him is on the toss of a coin but if pushed I would be starting with del, solely on recent goal scoring. Maybe not the game to try it, but in the future I would like us to try three up front with all three forwards playing at same time. We are graced now with a good frontline, which IMO is one of the best, if not the best, in the league, but if we play with 2 up front, then one will be disappointed this week.

Big games keep coming and this could be a cracker with Baird, Kerr, and McHugh returning to Palmerston and one of Queens fans favourite players NOT Doonhamer Muirhead also in the Bairns ranks. Today's Standard has Mark Millar returning to Palmy for Falkirk -what's that about ?

We'll have team news and a new-look match preview on the website this afternoon

Can't help but notice but Queens seem to be using social media more this season . Have you got someone else helping out if so I must congratulate you as it's a vast improvement

Quote Originally Posted by 84yards View Post
    I wasn't impressed by either Tapping or Jacobs (with Jacobs the weaker of the two) on Saturday so I think we'll have to beef up our central mid-field against Falkirk: and I am going to take a lot of convincing that Brownlie is good enough at this level.

Jacobs was excellent last Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Jacobs was excellent last Saturday
    Isn't football wonderful. One fan thinks Jacobs was excellent another thinks he was dreadful. You pays your money and you makes your choice!!!!!! Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Can't help but notice but Queens seem to be using social media more this season . Have you got someone else helping out if so I must congratulate you as it's a vast improvement
    Cheers

Mainly the same people but we are trying to be a bit more active this season.

Will be a slight headache to choice an ideal starting 11 if everyone is fit.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)