+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good Line Up Tonight

Good Line Up Tonight

Hard to believe we will lose, but lose we will sadly. I figure under this new guy we will take a few weeks to get into his formation and ways.

Big signing just around the corner I hear. No idea who, just been told big signing coming next week.

Bright start, one nil down. Bugger.

I don't like Puel.

I just thought everybody left on this board needs to know.

Not sure why, I met John Noakes once and thought he was a prize pr*ck as well, (not that I have met Puel.)

Just thought I would warn you all now, and he has a w*nk name, Claude Puel, what's that sh*t about who the f*ck is called Claude.

Damn French.

That's enough back to my beer, where is my Kronenbourg?

Dunno about this. Sounds like the beer talking, but then from what I see in body language and speech I don't much like Puel either. That said, i though we played well in patches, look good moving the ball around. We lack a Mane/Pelle type and there is the lesson for Les and Kat. Sell your two best forwards = far less goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockthecasbah View Post
    I don't like Puel.

I just thought everybody left on this board needs to know.

Not sure why, I met John Noakes once and thought he was a prize pr*ck as well, (not that I have met Puel.)

Just thought I would warn you all now, and he has a w*nk name, Claude Puel, what's that sh*t about who the f*ck is called Claude.

Damn French.

That's enough back to my beer, where is my Kronenbourg?
    Thought you were being serious until the last line ref Kronenbourg. Lovely drop of (French) beer.

We played some beautiful football but lack threat up front where it matters.
    Only two games in and I'm concerned. We need to be more aggressive and ruthless.

Quote Originally Posted by kernow View Post
    Thought you were being serious until the last line ref Kronenbourg. Lovely drop of (French) beer.

We played some beautiful football but lack threat up front where it matters.
    Only two games in and I'm concerned. We need to be more aggressive and ruthless.
    A new signing next week will sort that out.