+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Now can we stop the negativity

Erm.. Not quite guys, broad foot out 6-8 weeks and we still are in the bottom 3. Experienced centre half of championship standard to find methinks and only a few days to do it in.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Nice 1 Bri.

Monty and the other perennial moaners get to have a week off.

Lucky them!!!

Well done AS and the lads, that's a big 3 points today.
    Every dog has his day rileyev.the.third, today was our day.

Tale of two halves, sat back & played far too deep 2nd half.
    On my reckoning Lee Camp only had the one save to make 2nd half. Decent side Brentford, knocked it about well. Stand out player for them No.15 Ryan Woods aged 22, this lad will go on to play for a bigger club.
    Well pleased with the new additions to the squad. Never mind the quality feel the 3 points.
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 20-08-2016 at 06:00 PM.

Much better than Villa or Brighton,defended well against a very lively side,good first half attack wise,but we need more composure on the ball,too many misplaced passes especially second half when we broke out of defence and had them at our mercy,but a win is a win and you can see what Stubbs is trying to achieve.It left me quite optomistic for the future,get everybody up to full fitness and stamina levels,another LB and CF needed as already stated,a well done from me.

Was he the ginger nut. Ran midfield and best player on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Was he the ginger nut. Ran midfield and best player on the pitch.
    Yes roly he was. looked a decent prospect. Everything went through midfield from him.
    One to watch out for in the future.

Bloody hell Cams on the ball tonight

How the hell did bottom turn into Boston ?

Improving slowly, Wilson had a lot better game in fact the back four weren't too bad today, Broadfoot might have a fight on his hands when he eventually comes back (speedy recovery Broady )
    Good game Ward and Brown (both knackered)
    Shame Ward didn't pass to the wing near end (2 players waiting) could have been 2 up

Well done lads

UTM!

Well played Brentford, they won't be in the bottom that's for sure

Yes Casper I agree about Ryan Woods
    Last edited by millertop; 20-08-2016 at 06:08 PM.

Have a "like" from me Cam..

Just checked on that ginger-haired Brentford player Ryan Woods - he is a product of the Shrewsbury Town youth team....Brentford paid the Shrews £1 million for him . Brentford already look likely to get more than that if they ever sell him on.

I thought that Brown was unfortunate not to score, was well impressed with his energy, attitude and intelligent play. Could have been MOM if that shot had gone in. Ok Brentford had the majority of the play but we did hit the bar twice! Much improved performance but we played far too deep at times and it's disappointing not to have moved up the table having won.

Ward need more help up front

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast