+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Fraser

Quote Originally Posted by RealPompeyDon View Post
    Be amazed if Arsenal came in for him, maybe a Palace or a Swansea.

As for a sell on clause, knowing our luck it would have a time limit on it and I wouldn't hold your breath getting anything out of Bournemouth.
    Surely with the 90 million they got from just rocking up in that w@nker league they could afford to give us 45m

I Still find it funny that an ex Dons Boy Ryan Fraser is a regular starter for Bournemouth were as a ex-wonder kid for Liverpool is only on the bench for them

Bournemouth flying. Hopefully wee Ryan gets a big move in January and we pocket 20%. Keep it going, son!

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Bournemouth flying. Hopefully wee Ryan gets a big move in January and we pocket 20%. Keep it going, son!
    ^^^this^^^ 100% keep it going loon

SF

Do we have a sell on clause?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Do we have a sell on clause?
    I’d have doubts about that.
    Wasn’t he at the end of his contract?
    We’d not have been able to negotiate one?
    All we were entitled to was “training compensation” similar to Hamilton with Lewis Ferguson?

Not surprised he decided to try his luck down south considering the total lack of protection from refs up here. A career ending injury was probably only a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’d have doubts about that.
    Wasn’t he at the end of his contract?
    We’d not have been able to negotiate one?
    All we were entitled to was “training compensation” similar to Hamilton with Lewis Ferguson?
    It was an odd deal we took,we would have got 400k for him if he signed a pre contract but we sold him in January for 400k which derailed our season.

I think that’s why some are assuming we have a sell on clause but I haven’t heard anyone at the club saying there is one.

I'm sure I mind reading on one of the AFC fans forums , canna mind which one, that there is a sell-on clause , but no clause for some sort of bonus for us for Bournemouth getting promoted.

Large pinch of salt recommended, though

I think if there was a sell-on clause we'd know about it.

Not saying there isn't one, I don't know for certain, but it seems to me extremely unlikely.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast