+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Fraser

Ryan Fraser

Starts for Bournemouth today against West Ham. Fair play to him, a lot of people said 'he'll never get a chance, stupid transfer' and he got berated. He's gone out on loan to Ipswich, worked hard, and is now being rewarded. I hope he takes his chance.

Anyway, does anyone know if we'd be due any money for him getting a game in the EPL or anything?

Little sh@tebag

Id rather play for Aberdeen for f*ck all than Bournemouth in the EPL. He's got no professional pride

Who? Once players/managers/owners etc leave Pittodrie they are no longer relevant. I can't answer your actual question about dosh although I believe it's doubtful but obviously I hope we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Id rather play for Aberdeen for f*ck all than Bournemouth in the EPL. He's got no professional pride
    Eh? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Little sh@tebag
    Great input lads, keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by AFC14 View Post
    Eh? Why?
    Because Aberdeen are 100 times bigger than that poxy wee club, despite what they're spunking in wages

He didn't sign for Bournemouth to play in the Premiership as when he signed they were nowhere near it. He signed for money and not ambition.

Bournemouth shouldn't even be in the Premiership as the cheated to get in as the deliberately broke FFP rules to gain promotion.

Anyway, Ill repeat he is a little sh@tebag

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Great input lads, keep up the good work
    He is a little sh@tebag though

Because Aberdeen are 100 times bigger than that poxy wee club, despite what they're spunking in wages
    They are playing at a higher level than us. I'd say his move worked out quite nicely if he does indeed get games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He didn't sign for Bournemouth to play in the Premiership as when he signed they were nowhere near it. He signed for money and not ambition.

Ill repeat he is a little sh@tebag
    He signed for them, helped them get promoted and now he's playing at a top level. Why would he have stayed at us, really? Very bitter post.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast