+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another Struggle on the Cards

Another Struggle on the Cards

This season, only us could weaken our squad from last season.....i know there is 8 days left this window but i wont hold my breath.

Perhaps you should matey, at least you could be put out of your misery...no more suffering!

Dosent look like we`re going anywhere anytime soon..

.. **** man elsphynx. We have not got many board members left and you want to kill one off.. Still not signed anyone mind ..

Got me wondering now if perhaps thats what happened to all those `long lost` ex posters that we used to see so frequently on here..

The daft C*nts could have at least waited for the opening of our brand new bridge!....Oops!...this excludes our LIFETIME BANNED member of course...

Hi 5!

Wont get rid of me....was posting on here when their was no one here .......by the way we aint won a game in August since 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by staples View Post
    Wont get rid of me....was posting on here when their was no one here .......by the way we aint won a game in August since 2010!
    What about October 'cos we're up next...we wern't very good vs the red and white stripes of Stoke and as Mackems can score a few goals looks like it's going to be a hard time for us up there...boing boing !!!

baggies54.

You came from behind away from home to claim a point...we threw away a two goal lead at home to a poor palace side to lose 3-2 !

You,ll do alright next week, we,re not up for it, and we,re not up to it at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by elsphynx View Post
    You came from behind away from home to claim a point...we threw away a two goal lead at home to a poor palace side to lose 3-2 !

You,ll do alright next week, we,re not up for it, and we,re not up to it at the moment!
    We beat the'ammers 4-2 and got a late one vs Stoke yet all five goals were gifts and not created from our own efforts...I can't see Sunderland being so generous so could be quite a few goals if you can get round the bus that is our defence.

Good luck for the season whatever happens. In the old days of AOL football message boards I used to come to the North East boards, very knowledgable and not crowd counters like most other teams...still talk to some of them occasionally.

Baggies54

Gifts eh!......We are Sunderland, AKA the gift that keeps on giving, at least at the minute we are, and yes i remember the good-old-days on the Footy boards, had some good laughs on here but they`re long gone now!

Likewise to you regarding the season, but right now our need is far greater than yours so give us the Three points on Saturday and then you can go and do as you like!